October 27, 2024, 05:32:05 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test

Started by j o e i n c, March 02, 2009, 07:15:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

QuoteThe Everyday German
Achtung! You are 69% brainwashworthy, 18% antitolerant, and 14% blindly patriotic

Had you lived in Germany in the 1930s, you'd have probably just gone along with the flow. Men with guns are surrounding the house next door? The bagel place on the corner's gone? Hmm...whatever.

The data show you're a decent person who's willing to listen to what people of authority tell you. That's what most people are, and in most times and most places, that's ok. But not then; not there.

The sad conclusion: you would've missed your Jewish friends, but you would've done nothing about it. Seriously. But rest assured, you would've forgiven yourself eventually.

not true :'(

YPrrrr

Ezloﺕ

QuoteAchtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 27% antitolerant, and 29% blindly patriotic

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.
:)

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: YPR on March 03, 2009, 05:22:30 PM
18%? Tec, you racist baddood;
i don't know what i answered wrong i'm tolerant of everyone myface;

rdl

The SS Officer

Achtung! You are 46% brainwashworthy, 50% antitolerant, and 24% blindly patriotic
Opportunistic, self-centered and attracted to powerful leadership, you are the SS Officer. Had you lived in Germany in the 30's and 40's, you would've been a stain on the pages of history, a beast. You would've terrorized all who opposed you: not for the Fatherland itself, but for your beloved Nazi party. Sadly, you exceeded reasonable levels on 2 out of 3 indicators on my test. Auf vedersehen!

I disagree with the results. And I said that no one deserves public mistreatment saddood;

famy

Quote from: TECTRINKET on March 03, 2009, 05:26:15 PM
i don't know what i answered wrong i'm tolerant of everyone myface;
except niggers you fucking racist

YPrrrr

Quote from: RDX on March 03, 2009, 05:29:38 PM
The SS Officer

Achtung! You are 46% brainwashworthy, 50% antitolerant, and 24% blindly patriotic
Opportunistic, self-centered and attracted to powerful leadership, you are the SS Officer. Had you lived in Germany in the 30's and 40's, you would've been a stain on the pages of history, a beast. You would've terrorized all who opposed you: not for the Fatherland itself, but for your beloved Nazi party. Sadly, you exceeded reasonable levels on 2 out of 3 indicators on my test. Auf vedersehen!

I disagree with the results. And I said that no one deserves public mistreatment saddood;
Did you say your race is better than others?

rdl

I said that I'm proud of my race, yes :(

NOA_Haunted

Slim

Quote from: RDX on March 03, 2009, 05:32:59 PM
I said that I'm proud of my race, yes :(

Whoo, yeah, I'm so proud of things that I have no control over and just happen to have out of sheer coincidence.

I'm also proud of the shape of my nose.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

j o e i n c

Quote from: Slim on March 03, 2009, 05:50:06 PM
Whoo, yeah, I'm so proud of things that I have no control over and just happen to have out of sheer coincidence.

I'm also proud of the shape my nose.
im proud of my

Slim

Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

rdl

Quote from: Slim on March 03, 2009, 05:50:06 PM

You really aught to retire from the whole joke business, because you've lost it.

Sam

Quote from: RDX on March 03, 2009, 05:56:26 PM
You really aught to retire from the whole joke business, because you've lost it.

I dunno, I thought it was pretty clever
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Travis

Quote from: Slim link=topic=44116.msg745393#msg745393 date=1236131406

/quote]omg i thought i was the only one

Go Up