September 28, 2024, 09:48:44 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

IF WE HAD A BOYAH GET TOGETHER

Started by Sam, March 02, 2009, 06:03:54 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Thyme on March 03, 2009, 01:45:43 PM
But, guys. This thread is made for dreaming. giggle;
I dream about Lawlz in a tutu

oh and if we do this we should hang up banners that match the ones we have on Boyah
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

geno scares me.

a lot of you guys scare me.

Geno

Quote from: Raekewn on March 03, 2009, 01:47:45 PM
geno scares me.

Why would I scare you JMV I love you  bassir;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

l a c e y

YPrrrr

I bet at least 5 of you would turn out to be 50 year old men

Geno

Quote from: YPR on March 03, 2009, 01:50:06 PM
I predict that one of them would be Lawlz

Kalahari Inkantation

March 03, 2009, 01:55:15 PM #231 Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 10:03:21 PM by Tectrinket
Quote from: Raekewn on March 03, 2009, 01:47:45 PM
geno scares me.

do i scare you

Geno

March 03, 2009, 01:56:07 PM #232 Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 10:03:16 PM by Tectrinket
Quote from: TECTRINKET on March 03, 2009, 01:55:15 PM
do i scare you
it depends are the the gangster 50 cent type black guy or the jazz playing louie armstrong type black guy

YPrrrr

Quote from: Geno on March 03, 2009, 01:56:07 PM
it depends are the the gangster 50 cent type black guy or the jazz playing louie armstrong type black guy
or the Bojangles type of black guy

l a c e y

Quote from: YPR on March 03, 2009, 01:50:06 PM

this is sooo true.

Geno

Quote from: lacette on March 03, 2009, 01:56:57 PM
this is sooo true.

is there something you'd like to tell us lacey

FAMY2

March 03, 2009, 01:58:53 PM #236 Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 10:03:06 PM by Tectrinket
Quote from: TECTRINKET on March 03, 2009, 01:55:15 PM
do i scare you

You don't scare me. None of you do except maybe Lacey. baddood;

ME##

Tri4se

i want to meet lawlz and so we can discuss persona 4 in great detail

famy

Quote from: FAMY2 on March 03, 2009, 01:58:53 PM
You don't scare me. None of you do except maybe Lacey. baddood;
excuse me i'm scary  baddood;

Go Up