September 28, 2024, 11:15:27 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

IF WE HAD A BOYAH GET TOGETHER

Started by Sam, March 02, 2009, 06:03:54 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: lacette on March 03, 2009, 10:55:41 AM
you aren't any fun.

You know it's true. I'm sure some of us could get along just fine but I can honestly see some other users just shying away from everyone in a corner with a DS.

Personally I'm not really socially awkward but I don't exactly start conversations often either. But there are some of you that I would definitely talk to and enjoy myself.

Also we should get a giant trampoline for the occasion.  n_u

Daddy

Quote from: ZAK on March 03, 2009, 01:30:28 PM
You know it's true. I'm sure some of us could get along just fine but I can honestly see some other users just shying away from everyone in a corner with a DS.
AND OTHERS WOULD GO JMV WHAT ARE YOU DOING JMV HI JMV HI JMV WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO CLUCKY JMV JMV

Samus Aran

Quote from: Raekewn on March 03, 2009, 01:31:23 PM
AND OTHERS WOULD GO JMV WHAT ARE YOU DOING JMV HI JMV HI JMV WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO CLUCKY JMV JMV

okay

also i edited my post but you still posted before i could how are you so fast

famy

and some would ignore jmv because he sucks

Thyme

Of course we'd go "Hi JMV", you'd probably end up being the host of this hypothetical get-together. hocuspocus;

l a c e y

Quote from: ZAK on March 03, 2009, 01:30:28 PM
Also we should get a giant trampoline for the occasion.  n_u

now that sounds like fun kaz.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Geno on March 03, 2009, 01:39:43 PM
When are we doing this guys
We said we'd do it last summer and the summer before that. hocuspocus;

l a c e y

haha this is never going to happen.

ME##

Quote from: TECTRINKET on March 03, 2009, 01:40:17 PM
We said we'd do it last summer and the summer before that. hocuspocus;

third time's the charm n_u

yay clichés

Thyme

Quote from: lacette on March 03, 2009, 01:41:02 PM

Looking at the Boyah map, it would be pretty damn difficult anyway.

Samus Aran

Quote from: lacette on March 03, 2009, 01:41:02 PM

Yeah, it wouldn't. At most we'd have maybe four or five of the older users actually close enough to each other to bother.

l a c e y

Quote from: Thyme on March 03, 2009, 01:42:06 PM
Looking at the Boyah map, it would be pretty damn difficult anyway.

well i cant see anyone spending all the money on that.

Geno

Quote from: ZAK on March 03, 2009, 01:43:08 PM
Yeah, it wouldn't. At most we'd have maybe four or five of the older users actually close enough to each other to bother.
I would fly up to wherever it was being held  hocuspocus;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Thyme

But, guys. This thread is made for dreaming. giggle;

Go Up