October 24, 2024, 07:27:26 AM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

seriously i need to know this

Started by l a c e y , March 02, 2009, 10:00:36 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: A Hiro. on March 02, 2009, 01:49:14 PM
I don't know, you tell me
Someone already beat you to that
And again way too easy
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

l a c e y

Quote from: Geno on March 02, 2009, 01:43:45 PM
Tell him you'll let him have anal if he joins

lol nah.
even if he did join he wouldn't post or read anything..
he doesn't like forums and stuff..
all he does on the internet is play poker and talk on msn ect..

Geno

Quote from: lacette on March 02, 2009, 02:20:32 PM
lol nah.
even if he did join he wouldn't post or read anything..
he doesn't like forums and stuff..
all he does on the internet is play poker and talk on msn ect..

Offer him anal trust me it works on every man
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

l a c e y

Quote from: Geno on March 02, 2009, 02:22:04 PM
Offer him anal trust me it works on every man

no cause then he will be expecting me to do it.
then i'll be all like oh god no.
the he will be like wtf wtf wtf wtf you said you would blah grrr.
yeah...

Quote from: MS. TRON BONNE on March 02, 2009, 01:56:58 PM
Jesus Christ, Lacey.

jesus christ, tyler.

Geno

Quote from: lacette on March 02, 2009, 02:28:49 PM
no cause then he will be expecting me to do it.
then i'll be all like oh god no.
the he will be like wtf wtf wtf wtf you said you would blah grrr.
yeah...

Then just let him

l a c e y

Geno

6M69I69B9

There's this one person in my school with Down Syndrome and gives a very disturbing reaction when you say the word, 'spiders'.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Hiro

Quote from: Original_MIB on March 02, 2009, 03:38:39 PM
There's this one person in my school with Down Syndrome and gives a very disturbing reaction when you say the word, 'spiders'.
i lol'd

l a c e y

describe it..

Tomboh

WHO

6M69I69B9

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

6M69I69B9

Quote from: lacette on March 02, 2009, 03:44:14 PM
describe it..

He just yells "SPIDERS, SPIDERS, SPIDERS." He flaps his arms into the hair, he starts getting paranoid about spiders being around the room and thinks they're going to kill him, and runs while doing all of this.

Not too disturbing, but I guess I used the wrong word.

l a c e y

yeah i think disturbing was the wrong word.
cause i was exspecting something more intense lol.

Go Up