October 06, 2024, 08:19:38 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Yoshi

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, March 02, 2009, 07:50:57 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Yoshi is my favorite character in the mario franchise.

Why doesn't he get more games? Like Donkey Kong.

Donkey Kong could have a great platformer, but they fucking give him bongos and barrel racing games and shit.

Yoshi Story is a genuinely fun game. Why doesn't yoshi get bigger parts than what he does?

Nyerp

The only good Yoshi game was Yoshi's Island.

I like Yoshi and all, but they need to put him back under Mario's rump where he belongs.

Also, Jungle Beat was amazing. wariodood;

Dullahan

I love Yoshi. He's also my favourite character on the Mario franchise. And in speaking, I actually think he's kind of got his own franchise by now. He is labelled as a different franchise in the SSB series and such.

I waited for Yoshi to have his own game on the GCN. I was disappointed, I really hope that he can get one in this generation. Even if it doesn't compare up to Yoshi's Island and Yoshi's Story.

Geno

They've come out with a shitload of portable Yoshi games goonish
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Quote from: Geno on March 02, 2009, 01:23:01 PM
They've come out with a shitload of portable Yoshi games goonish
well, I want a  console game.

Dullahan

Quote from: Craven Morehead on March 02, 2009, 01:38:09 PM
well, I want a  console game.
Yeah, that's what I was saying. >.<

Classic

Nyerp

Samus Aran

Yoshi is my favorite Mario character too. I tried to have Yoshi as often as possible in SMW. And Yoshi's Island kicks ass. Yoshi's Story was all right for one playthrough but otherwise pretty mediocre and way too simple.

Also I nearly always pick Yoshi in any spin-off games.

Quote from: ZAK on March 02, 2009, 04:12:02 PM
Yoshi is my favorite Mario character too. I tried to have Yoshi as often as possible in SMW. And Yoshi's Island kicks ass. Yoshi's Story was all right for one playthrough but otherwise pretty mediocre and way too simple.

Also I nearly always pick Yoshi in any spin-off games.
me too, Yoshi is my main in smash/mario kart/baseball

Dullahan

Quote from: Craven Morehead on March 02, 2009, 04:48:50 PM
me too, Yoshi is my main in smash/mario kart/baseball
Samesies : D

YPrrrr

Daddy

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: MS. TRON BONNE on March 02, 2009, 02:05:19 PM
I hate Yoshi.
what baddood;

I loved having Yoshi in Super Mario World. He just made the game so much more enjoyable. hocuspocus;

The artist formally known

Yoshi's Island<3

Go Up