October 22, 2024, 10:24:02 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Power outages

Started by Daddy, March 01, 2009, 02:06:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

They fucking suck. madood;

Now I'm cold, hungry, and bored.  It'll be dark soon so I want power for light...

Discuss random power loss.

l a c e y

one time there was a power loss.
and i couldn't make tea.

Sam

i love it when my power goes out

never happens. :|
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Kingmush

Since I live in the country I lose power a lot, even with the slightest wind gust... But usually it's never for long and if it is for long, that's why we have a generator.

ME##

The last time I remember having a power outage was over the summer when they were replacing everybody's power meters so someone doesn't have to physically look at the meter any longer.  And yeah it sucked because it was in the middle of the afternoon and it was hot outside.

russell

Sometimes I randomly lose power.

Sam

also jmv help me with my fucking calculus.  baddood;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

YPrrrr

Havent lost power lately, but my plumbing was out for 2 days

Daddy

Kalahari Inkantation

I think it's kind of fun when the town's power goes out, unless you're in the middle of writing a report and haven't saved. befuddlement

but if it's just you without power then it sucks :'(

strongbad

Our whole state lost power a few years ago during christmas. I pretty much lived at a friend's house who had a generator and we played Starwars Battlefront 2 the whole time.

Skylark

The last time I am pretty sure it was in the summer which is really the worst thing because it gets so hot which makes it hard to sleep.
the book of right on

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: TECTRINKET on March 01, 2009, 02:26:34 PM
I think it's kind of fun when the town's power goes out, unless you're in the middle of writing a report and haven't saved. befuddlement

but if it's just you without power then it sucks :'(
It sucked when my town lost it's power for a whole fucking week in the summer and we had nothing to do all day. baddood;

Claquesous

I once lived a month without power. It was right before Easter vacation, and I had all these things planned that I wanted to do, mostly beat a bunch of games that I needed to beat. Came home Thursday and found out we didn't have power. My uncle had cut some wire so we wouldn't have power, all because of a family...argument. Every time we tried to fix it, he would cut it again. So we just lived without power for a month. And then we moved to get away from such people as my uncle. We never did get the power back on. I was bored out of my mind the whole time, but it was still kinda fun somehow.

Daddy

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on March 01, 2009, 03:16:22 PM
It sucked when my town lost it's power for a whole fucking week in the summer and we had nothing to do all day. baddood;
i would fucking go to another city for that week

Go Up