October 23, 2024, 11:27:58 PM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How to ruin a concert?

Started by Josh, February 28, 2009, 05:18:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

Quote from: The King's Royal Baker on February 28, 2009, 06:04:45 PM
But then all the teenyboppers will be like aah my hair's all wet and sticky and now pete wentz won't mate with me!!!

So then they'll all go home, write blogs on deviantArt, MySpace, Facebook, and even internet forums and complain how their lives suck and they'll end it all with a silver bullet in their heads.

Do us all a favor and don't let such behavior reproduce.

Josh

Quote from: MS. TRON BONNE on February 28, 2009, 06:06:41 PM
So then they'll all go home, write blogs on deviantArt, MySpace, Facebook, and even internet forums and complain how their lives suck and they'll end it all with a silver bullet in their heads.

Do us all a favor and don't let such behavior reproduce.
Oh gawd. I forgot to add that part into the equation. If I go through with that, we may have to evacuate the internet!

I guess the only safe prank I can pull is to nuke the concert.

Selkie

Throw bottles at them. Then they will stop and everyone will be sad.

Sam

...Don't do anything. That's really douchey. They paid good money to get their tickets and just want to see a band they like, even if you don't like them. I also hat FoB but still.  doodthing;

it could be a Hannah Montana concert full of teenagers and I still wouldn't encourage it. Let them have their fun.

I know if anyone tried to ruin any concert that I paid for/ was looking forward= to/ etc, I would cuss them out and probably kick them in the balls.

I've done it before. Well, I didn't kick them in the balls, but I would have if I actually wanted to be there.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

LCK

I don't exactly encourage something like this.

but what the hell

If you're really serious about it, throw things on stage while they're playing, things that may disrupt their playing. The last concert I went to, there were shirts thrown on stage and they landed on Dave Mustaine's guitar while playing. He freaked out and nearly left. If it were to continue I'm sure he would have.
Hell, throw a mentos and diet coke mixture on stage. Maybe just throw bottles on stage. And try to hit them. Anything to disrupt the playing.

Just a forewarning, though. If you were to succeed, you'd probably get your ass kicked. They may be a bunch of "teenyboppers", but they love their shitty music.

Wrench

Quote from: Trevor on March 01, 2009, 07:55:52 AM
I don't exactly encourage something like this.

but what the hell

If you're really serious about it, throw things on stage while they're playing, things that may disrupt their playing. The last concert I went to, there were shirts thrown on stage and they landed on Dave Mustaine's guitar while playing. He freaked out and nearly left. If it were to continue I'm sure he would have.
Hell, throw a mentos and diet coke mixture on stage. Maybe just throw bottles on stage. And try to hit them. Anything to disrupt the playing.

Just a forewarning, though. If you were to succeed, you'd probably get your ass kicked. They may be a bunch of "teenyboppers", but they love their shitty music.

That's why you need to like good bands that won't take that shit. If someone is causing a disturbance, let the band kick their ass.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGb5xTLxrVc[/youtube]

Sam

omg I just remembered something that happened once. it wasn't at a concert but still.

At the third Pirates showing (midnight), we were all excited and whatnot and two things happened.

First a bunch of obnoxious 12 year olds, the kind who think they're hot shit for getting to be out past 10pm, sit behind us. I figured it'd be okay as long as they actually wanted to see the movie. Apparently they didn't. They were really loud. And after 5 minutes into the movie they were still giggling and cracking jokes really annoyingly, so I turned to them asn said "Look, you might not want to see this, but if you fucking ruin this fir me I'm shoving your fucking foot into your mouth." or something along those lines. I don't remember things as well when I'm pissed. I'm like the Hulk.  baddood;

So anyway like 10 minutes later they start up with lazer pointers. GOD I hate those things. I gave them reasonable doubt, considering it could be anywhere in the theater, but then I turned and saw the kid holding it. So then I took it from him and fucking gouged his eyes out with it.

Okay, not really. But I did cuss them out again and they stopped. 12 year olds are easy to scare, luckily.

Skylark

I just don't understand why you would PAY to go to a bad concert... and just to ruin other people's nights.
the book of right on

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Sam on March 01, 2009, 08:20:44 AM
omg I just remembered something that happened once. it wasn't at a concert but still.

At the third Pirates showing (midnight), we were all excited and whatnot and two things happened.

First a bunch of obnoxious 12 year olds, the kind who think they're hot shit for getting to be out past 10pm, sit behind us. I figured it'd be okay as long as they actually wanted to see the movie. Apparently they didn't. They were really loud. And after 5 minutes into the movie they were still giggling and cracking jokes really annoyingly, so I turned to them asn said "Look, you might not want to see this, but if you fucking ruin this fir me I'm shoving your fucking foot into your mouth." or something along those lines. I don't remember things as well when I'm pissed. I'm like the Hulk.  baddood;

So anyway like 10 minutes later they start up with lazer pointers. GOD I hate those things. I gave them reasonable doubt, considering it could be anywhere in the theater, but then I turned and saw the kid holding it. So then I took it from him and fucking gouged his eyes out with it.

Okay, not really. But I did cuss them out again and they stopped. 12 year olds are easy to scare, luckily.
god, you're so fucking badass

i love you
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Selkie

Quote from: Wrenchninja on March 01, 2009, 08:07:53 AM
That's why you need to like good bands that won't take that shit. If someone is causing a disturbance, let the band kick their ass.

Yea too bad billy joe armstrong couldn't kick anyone's ass.

Josh

Quote from: Wrenchninja on March 01, 2009, 08:07:53 AM
I actually saw a video of Pete Wentz punch one of his own security guards in the face for harassing one of his fans.  O_0

Veal

Quote from: The King's Royal Baker on March 01, 2009, 09:45:55 AM
I actually saw a video of Pete Wentz punch one of his own security guards in the face for harassing one of his fans.  O_0

Too bad Pete Wentz is a huge tool.

Sam

Quote from: Original_MIB on March 01, 2009, 08:40:58 AM
god, you're so fucking badass

i love you

If you think that's good you should have seen what I did to the kid who ripped my "Free Hugs" sign in half.  baddood;

Veal

Quote from: Sam on March 01, 2009, 10:11:08 AM
If you think that's good you should have seen what I did to the kid who ripped my "Free Hugs" sign in half.  baddood;
Made him pay for the hug?

Sam

Quote from: Veal on March 01, 2009, 10:24:41 AM
Made him pay for the hug?

I'll tell the story because it's so awesome.  baddood;

This was 2 years ago. I think. Something like that. My town has a summer festival every year, fri-sun, and this was the friday night, which is just pretty much a night of food and local concerts on the green. My best friend and I have Free Hug signs, everything is going well and except for the occassional whore comments we were all having fun.

WELL. Some little douche decided to begin to hug me, then just take my sign and rip it in half. I was standing on a short (1-2 feet) pedestal thing AND I was taller than him to begin with. There was a very loud gasp among my friends.

I was kinda shocked for a few seconds, which gave him time to walk a few paces away. But when I realized what happened, oh man, I was pissed. The kid was pretty much with all his friends (a group of like 15 preteens, INCLUDING MY FUCKING COUSIN.  madood; ) They were all laughing at how badass the kid was, ripping my sign in half. but then when I came up behind him, he turned around, and I just picked him up off the ground by the collar of my sweatshirt. I don't remember what I said to him, but it was so close to his face that apparently nobody else could hear it, according to my friend. I remember saying fuck a lot. I thought about punching him but decided against it because the place had cops everywhere.

The onky reason that is so memorable to me is because the entire group of kids was lauughing at what the kid did to me, but the second i pulled him clean off the ground, they all were scared shitless and a good portion of them actually ran away.

I knew if I didn't scare him, that kid would be bragging about ripping my sign for the rest of his junior high career. I don't see him bragging about being scared half to death by a 16 year old, 5 foot tall girl anytime soon though. At least notn with so many witnesses.

Or maybe I just like scaring little kids.

wow I'm the best story teller ever.  n_u

Go Up