October 22, 2024, 04:47:21 AM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

so um I'm going to hell

Started by Wrench, February 27, 2009, 07:54:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

I just ate meat on a Friday. My religion goes batshit over that during Lent. If God wants to send me to hell for eating meat, then I'll be making my reservations right now. My sandwich was delicious. baddood;

ITT religious bullshit

LCK

Lozal

Hey, cool.

I didn't eat meat today by coincidence. It would seem as if it appeased my Catholic family. Neato.
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Daddy

I had chicken today.

I should have had some more meat to be silly.

Wrench

Quote from: Raekewn on February 27, 2009, 07:57:02 PM
I had chicken today.

I should have had some more meat to be silly.

We both should. Doodthing would be in favor of it.

russell

yeah my school, in addition to sponsoring a "no-fry fridays" where fried food is not served on fridays, is Catholic so there's no meat either

I had mac n cheese and some breadsticks.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

LCK

Wrench

Geno

Quote from: Wrenchninja on February 27, 2009, 08:03:16 PM
lol no

Roman Catholic
I thought it was just Jews and PETA who couldnt eat meat on fridays
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

Quote from: Geno on February 27, 2009, 08:04:04 PM
It's Lent, you twit.

Lotos

I had chicken cutlets.

I've also secured my place in hell long ago, I mean, hey, I get to meet Hitler and Robbie Hawkins spam;

The spy who loves you

what does the whole no meat friday thing come from anyway though

Daddy

Quote from: holky shit on February 27, 2009, 08:13:09 PM
"In the Roman Catholic Church it is tradition to abstain from meat from Ungulates (meaning roughly "being hooved" or "hooved animal") every Friday for the duration of Lent, although dairy products are still permitted"

Lotos

Quote from: holky shit on February 27, 2009, 08:13:09 PM

Probably the same place their idea came from:

Quote from: Geno on February 27, 2009, 08:04:04 PM

Go Up