July 07, 2024, 07:22:50 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Ideas for an independant film

Started by strongbad, February 27, 2009, 10:15:09 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

I need to make one for my film class. It can be a music video, news feature, dramatic short film, etc.
I'm thinking of doing somethings SSB(64) related, since that game is hugely popular at my school and I'm the best  wariodood;

Possible SSB related ideas:
ââ,¬Â¢ News feature ââ,¬â€œ Interview the best at the school, have them talk about the game.
ââ,¬Â¢ Music video - ââ,¬Â¦
ââ,¬Â¢ Dramatic short film about a kid who wants to be the best around

More ideas (SSB related or not) would be appreciated.

sans culottes

A music video or documentary would be boring, especially about a video game (even if it is an awesome game). I'd suggest a comedy. Either involve like, an SSB64 obsessed kid back in '99 or better yet, make a movie in which actors play the SSB characters.
I support BUSH

strongbad

Quote from: coz on February 27, 2009, 03:36:50 PM
A music video or documentary would be boring, especially about a video game (even if it is an awesome game). I'd suggest a comedy. Either involve like, an SSB64 obsessed kid back in '99 or better yet, make a movie in which actors play the SSB characters.

I was considering the last thing you mentioned, since I wouldn't have to use those horrible cameras. Idk if my teacher would let it go, though.

russell

Josh

Maybe, some kid gets hooked on it and can't stop playing, like it's heroin or something, and you follow him through SSB rehab?

Ah, the 90s.  :3

Andrew1911

Quote from: The King's Royal Baker on February 28, 2009, 05:13:49 PM
Maybe, some kid gets hooked on it and can't stop playing, like it's heroin or something, and you follow him through SSB rehab?

this sounds good if it's actually well done and funny

strongbad

Quote from: The King's Royal Baker on February 28, 2009, 05:13:49 PM

That would actually work good. I think I might do that.

Pele

Idea number 1: spell independent right

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Daddy

Josh

Quote from: David on March 01, 2009, 09:04:13 AM
That would actually work good. I think I might do that.
Schweet. Youtube it?

The artist formally known

Short film about a kid in a SSB tournament, make it over played. The kid has like gloves and a lucky hat along with his own controller and what not.

Andrew1911

Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2009, 08:57:36 PM
Short film about a kid in a SSB tournament, make it over played. The kid has like gloves and a lucky hat along with his own controller and what not.

fuck no

Daddy

short film about a slice of cheese growing up on the wrong side of the fridge, hoping that one day he can meet his lover, ham.

Andrew1911

Quote from: Raekewn on March 01, 2009, 09:18:35 PM
short film about a slice of cheese growing up on the wrong side of the fridge, hoping that one day he can meet his lover, ham.

I AM THE CHEESE

I AM THE BEST CHARACTER ON THE SHOW

Go Up