October 21, 2024, 11:50:46 AM

1,531,337 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Days where your work-load seems to crash down on you

Started by Sam, February 26, 2009, 07:28:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

Ever have them?

Today has been the most awful day ever. I have an essay to write, 7 AP problems to solve (calc), an entire movie to film (not happening), another math assignment, and some spanish. All in all it's about 5-7 hours of work, and I am just now able to start it.
To make matters worse, I gave blood today and ever since (I don't think they're related, but who knows), I've been hit with this god awful cold-type illness. My throat is killing me and my nose is all stuffy and all that fun stuff. I would LOVE to tke medicine but I'm afraid I'll fall asleep if I do.

And what's even worse is that I can't skip school tomorrow because I need to headup a practice directly afterschool. And even if I could ditch school tomorrow, I need to lead a practice from fucking 9:00am-9:00pm on Saturday.

GAH. I hate stress.

*I should add that for once this isn't because I procrastinated.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Nyerp

Dullahan

Gin

nope. I have a morning study hall, I put off all my homework and went snowboarding with some friends today.

Travis

superclucky

Uuh, I have to do 3 projects and a math packet and I have hypersomnia issues. n____n
kewns are smelly

Slim

In high school, if something was due the next day and I didn't feel like doing it, I'd just stay home. One time, I skipped Friday and went the whole weekend without doing what I needed to do, so I skipped Monday too. I ended up doing it late Monday night in a half-assed manner.

I hope everyone enjoyed this personal anecdote from my life.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Nyerp

Quote from: Slim on February 26, 2009, 07:39:12 PM
In high school, if something was due the next day and I didn't feel like doing it, I'd just stay home. One time, I skipped Friday and went the whole weekend without doing what I needed to do, so I skipped Monday too. I ended up doing it late Monday night in a half-assed manner.

I hope everyone enjoyed this personal anecdote from my life.

I've done that a few times. spam;

ME##

Quote from: Gin on February 26, 2009, 07:30:30 PM
nope. I have a morning study hall, I put off all my homework and went snowboarding with some friends today.

I wish my school didn't get rid of study hall, but too many would just go to it all day and do nothing.

Sam

Quote from: Emperor LXXXVI on February 26, 2009, 07:43:08 PM
I wish my school didn't get rid of study hall, but too many would just go to it all day and do nothing.

Study Hall? We don't have those in my school, we jsut have open periods where we can do whatever we want.

Classic

The school I went to had no study halls or free classes.
You were either at school or you weren't.

Cookie

Whenever I have a lot of work to do I just stop caring....

YPrrrr

ME##

Quote from: Sam on February 26, 2009, 07:49:51 PM
Study Hall? We don't have those in my school, we jsut have open periods where we can do whatever we want.

Juniors and seniors are the only ones who get free periods here, and even then they don't want us to take them because most people just use them to either come to school at 08:30 or to leave early.

Sam

Quote from: YPR on February 26, 2009, 07:57:16 PM
I thought you weren't supposed to give blood
yeah, well. I weigh a few pounds under their weight minimum, but it's not like my blood is going to harm anyone. I told the lady I was 120 and she didn't question it even though it's actually more than 15 pounds more than me.

Go Up