October 21, 2024, 04:24:44 PM

1,531,337 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

god damn school

Started by l a c e y , February 25, 2009, 08:35:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: David on February 25, 2009, 08:47:59 PM
HOW akudood;
SMOKING  A JOINT DOESNT PAY THE BILLS
SHOOTING UP DOESNT FEED YOUR FAMILY
SNORTING SOME COKE WONT GET YOU THAT PROMOTION

How did we go from smoking weed to using drugs that are actually harmful
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on February 26, 2009, 01:50:26 PM
How did we go from smoking weed to using drugs that are actually harmful

Weed is just a gateway drug. Before you we know it, our little Lacey will be doing heroin like a pro.

Bolivian Army

Quote from: lacette on February 25, 2009, 08:46:25 PM
cause when i am high i have total control over myself and it never results in bad things happening.

THAT'S WHAT THEY ALL SAY

then bam, three limbs ripped clean off  baddood;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Kalahari Inkantation

complaint thread huh
i could use this

So, I missed the bus coming home and had to walk home (which is almost one and a half miles myface;), and I always hate walking home because I have to cross the train tracks and IT SCARES ME
i always think i'll trip and fall and not be able to get up and then a train will come by :'(

And what's worse is, the train is usually at the nearest station at the time, so I could see the deadly beast staring me down from about a quarter mile away. goowan

anyway i continues walking and this asshole with one of those cars that are extremely loud for no reason whatsoever passed by
god damnit it should be illegal to have a car that loud, especially if the asshole driving made it that way purposely nigger

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

l a c e y

Quote from: David on February 27, 2009, 06:46:59 AM
Weed is just a gateway drug. Before you we know it, our little Lacey will be doing heroin like a pro.

no dude.
only idiots end up doing that shit.
and they usually have mental problems or some shit anyways.

Geno

Quote from: lacette on February 27, 2009, 01:19:22 PM
no dude.
only idiots end up doing that shit.
and they usually have mental problems or some shit anyways.

so you're admitting to using heroin?

l a c e y

Quote from: Geno on February 27, 2009, 01:21:17 PM
so you're admitting to using heroin?

no?
i'm not an idiot, the way i am talking about..
and i don't have any real mental problems.

Nyerp

Quote from: TECTRINKET on February 27, 2009, 12:54:53 PM
complaint thread huh
i could use this

So, I missed the bus coming home and had to walk home (which is almost one and a half miles myface;), and I always hate walking home because I have to cross the train tracks and IT SCARES ME
i always think i'll trip and fall and not be able to get up and then a train will come by :'(

And what's worse is, the train is usually at the nearest station at the time, so I could see the deadly beast staring me down from about a quarter mile away. goowan

anyway i continues walking and this asshole with one of those cars that are extremely loud for no reason whatsoever passed by
god damnit it should be illegal to have a car that loud, especially if the asshole driving made it that way purposely nigger

why didn't you just call your parents

Geno

Quote from: lacette on February 27, 2009, 01:22:03 PM
no?
i'm not an idiot, the way i am talking about..
and i don't have any real mental problems.

oh i am sorry
i did not mean to offend you
you aren't an idiot
lol
im sorry

l a c e y

Quote from: Geno on February 27, 2009, 01:42:42 PM
oh i am sorry
i did not mean to offend you
you aren't an idiot
lol
im sorry

nigger..

Dullahan

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Nyerp on February 27, 2009, 01:27:28 PM
why didn't you just call your parents
i don't have a cell phone :'(

Nyerp

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Nyerp on February 27, 2009, 02:38:27 PM
Your school doesn't have phones? goonish
it's got pay phones but i never bring a penny to school unless it's for lunch
also, there was nobody home who could drive, so calling would've been pretty pointless saddood;

Go Up