October 04, 2024, 11:25:45 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

people are so disrespectful

Started by l a c e y , February 23, 2009, 07:51:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

l a c e y

my friends grandpa died, and the funeral was on saturday.
when you go to funerals you are going to pay your respects, which means you should be dressed nicely and properly.
my friends grandpa was on her moms side of the family, and some of the people from her dads side came.
including her fucking asshole bitch cousin, who shows up in SWEAT PANTS.
who the fuck does this?!
i would have knocked the bitch out, shes a stupid cunt.
things like this piss me off so much, more then anything else i would say.

have any of you ever had problems like this?
meaning people doing ridiculous things are really inappropriate times?

FAMY2

I try not to judge people for what they wear. To me showing up in sweats means more than not showing up at all.  baddood;

l a c e y

it's a fucking funeral.
that shows that you probably didn't care about that person, in that case you shouldn't be at the funeral.
if someone ever did that to one of my family members.
i would beat there face in.

The spy who loves you

you sound like my mother complaining about me wearing jeans to church

Skylark

Today I came home and my lizard was dead so I started playing Fallout 3 and crying and then my brother came home and told me that it's okay because my lizard was dumb and now I'm crying again. This is highly disrespectful to the beautiful creature that was Odin.
the book of right on

Sync

Quote from: Skylark on February 23, 2009, 08:01:45 PM
Today I came home and my lizard was dead so I started playing Fallout 3 and crying and then my brother came home and told me that it's okay because my lizard was dumb and now I'm crying again. This is highly disrespectful to the beautiful creature that was Odin.

That's a pretty badass name.

Do you know how he died?

Skylark

I have no idea. They sort of become lighter when they shed so I assumed that's what he was doing... because he had become lighter and... he was so playful yesterday I didn't even think he could be sick and he was alive when I left for school and I came back and he was dead on his heating rock oh my god and his eyes were open and everything  I don't really know how to handle this.

I don't know what could have killed him I check the temperature in his terrarium weekly and always keep water in there (though they don't drink it, he lays in it, you have to spray them) and there were crickets... it was clean i put lettuce in there occasionally and took him outside so he coudl lay in the real sun

i really don't know what it could have been
the book of right on

Travis

Quote from: holky shit on February 23, 2009, 08:00:29 PM
you sound like my mother complaining about me wearing jeans to church

i bet you looked so ballin' though

Sync

Quote from: Skylark on February 23, 2009, 08:04:46 PM
I have no idea. They sort of become lighter when they shed so I assumed that's what he was doing... because he had become lighter and... he was so playful yesterday I didn't even think he could be sick and he was alive when I left for school and I came back and he was dead on his heating rock oh my god and his eyes were open and everything  I don't really know how to handle this.

I don't know what could have killed him I check the temperature in his terrarium weekly and always keep water in there (though they don't drink it, he lays in it, you have to spray them) and there were crickets... it was clean i put lettuce in there occasionally and took him outside so he coudl lay in the real sun

i really don't know what it could have been

Maybe it was just his time to go. :(
It's obvious that you took care of him.
Think of it this way, he's in a better place now.

Skylark

Quote from: Sync on February 23, 2009, 08:07:42 PM
Maybe it was just his time to go. :(
It's obvious that you took care of him.
Think of it this way, he's in a better place now.

He was eight months old :/
That's what I keep trying to think but I can't figure out where bearded dragons would go :( I don't really know I hope he's happy because he was a really great creature, sort of lethargic but he was sweet and goofy looking i dunno..
the book of right on

Samus Aran

Quote from: Skylark on February 23, 2009, 08:09:02 PM
That's what I keep trying to think but I can't figure out where bearded dragons would go :(

i like to think that all creatures named after Norse figures go to their respective version of Valhalla

in which case your lizard would be pretty badass

Slim

Quote from: lacette on February 23, 2009, 07:51:09 PMi would have knocked the bitch out, shes a stupid cunt.

Quote from: lacette on February 23, 2009, 07:56:36 PMif someone ever did that to one of my family members.
i would beat there face in.

Stop constantly threatening physical violence against people who do something to displease you. You've stated that you're about 5'3'' so you probably weigh, what, 110 pounds?

You couldn't beat anyone up, no matter how angry you were.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Samus Aran

Quote from: Slim on February 23, 2009, 08:15:08 PM
You couldn't anyone up, no matter how angry you were.

she accidentally the whole fist :'(

Travis

you have yet to experience the wrath of [glow=red,2,300]LACEY[/glow]

Slim

Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Go Up