October 04, 2024, 03:34:08 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I am self conscious about my voice

Started by Sam, February 23, 2009, 05:18:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Does that necessarily mean I have low self-esteem, just because of thsi one insecurity?

yes
3 (15%)
no
12 (60%)
not sure
5 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Go Down

Sam

and on a side note, should I have sex with bassir?
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Geno

Bassir needs all the lovin he can get so yes
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Feynman

If she did have any self-esteem, she wouldn't be so self-conscious about her voice.

ME##

No, it doesn't necessarily mean you have low self-esteem. 

Most of the time, I don't like my voice much.

Feynman

By self-conscious she means she can't take any comments on her voice. Like a person with low self-esteem.

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Sam

Quote from: Geno on February 23, 2009, 05:21:10 PM
Is this why you don't like phones sam

mostly. That and I can stand awkward phone-silence.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Feynman

Quote from: Sam on February 23, 2009, 05:21:56 PM

During awkward phone silences I sing.

Geno

Quote from: Sam on February 23, 2009, 05:21:56 PM
I won't judge you  happydood;

Mettalik

The tops of my ears aren't rolled, I has elf ears  saddood;

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

YPrrrr

CutLess

Having low self-esteem means that your insecurities, not your strengths, control your life.

also don't have sex with bassir

Lotos

I liked your voice from that Pokemon vid you posted buw;

Oh

If I had your voice I'd probably kill myself.

Go Up