October 03, 2024, 01:25:45 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

a series of bad things just occurred in my life

Started by russell, February 23, 2009, 02:34:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

russell

so I went downstairs to seek snacks right after posting that thread about my world religions class. I open a drawer in the fridge, and there's some cheese that looks like a suspicious blend of Havarti and Swiss. Excited, I remove the Zip-Loc'd parcel, open it, and take the cheese in my paws.

immediately, and with no forewarning (there was no mold or discontentment among the cheese), I was met with one of the worst organic scents I've experienced. people say bleu or roquefort smells bad -- this doesn't even compare. it was fuckin sweaty feet moldy dog shit putrid asshole shit-stank. I threw that cheese in the trash and washed my hands.

Then, as I'm recovering, my brother comes upstairs and shows me his old laptop. He points to the express card slot and asks me, "is this the graphics card slot?" obviously, I'm thinking, "the fuck?" I send him on his way.

Finally, as I walked back to my room, the larger of my two cats (the male one, who dislikes me) decided to assault me. I don't know why, maybe I still had some cheese stank on me, or maybe he just hates me and decided enough is enough. When he was done I stared him down and he ran away.

YPrrrr

Wisconsin is using biological warfare to take down Minnesota

Veal

This is what you get for not liking the wheel of time books.

Bolivian Army

My goodness cats and cheese, it's a wonder you have the strength to go on in life.  baddood;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Veal

Quote from: Brooks on February 23, 2009, 02:49:15 PM
My goodness cats and cheese, it's a wonder you have the strength to go on in life.  baddood;

LCK

Quote from: YPR on February 23, 2009, 02:37:42 PM
Wisconsin is using biological warfare to take down Minnesota
our retaliation is futile

Selkie

Walter

Go Up