October 02, 2024, 06:24:35 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

you are my fire, the one desire..

Started by l a c e y , February 22, 2009, 03:17:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

I honestly think fish and aquatic life are the most beautiful creatures on earth.

Kalahari Inkantation

to be fair, many household spiders are harmless yet there are millions with arachnophobia befuddlement
And Lacey, do you really think that marrying a man simply for his money will make you a happy person? SocksDood;

l a c e y

Quote from: Emperor LXXXVI on February 22, 2009, 04:43:55 PM
how is that scary at all  doodhuh;

oh i don't even know.
but onetime me and my friend kd were hanging out with some guys we used to like hangout with everyday of our lives.
and we were at the quarry/pond swimming, and we were riding down the hills on our bikes into the water and my bike started to sink.
then it got stuck on a ledge so i tried to go in and get it but i was so scared cause there are fish and snapping turtles in there.
and i could see the fish so i got really upset and made my friend tanner go in and get it, but i forgot he couldn't swim and he got stuck by a log.
so i had to jump in and get him.
then we got out and i made my friend matt go in there and get it and he couldn't reach it.
so i had to call my older brother to come and get it, and he came and got it and a fish touched him and i was like holy shit good thing i didnt go in there.
and then i got intrboule from my dad for jumping my bike into the quarry.

Quote from: TECTRINKET on February 22, 2009, 04:49:39 PM
to be fair, many household spiders are harmless yet there are millions with arachnophobia befuddlement
And Lacey, do you really think that marrying a man simply for his money will make you a happy person? SocksDood;

yes, i'm pretty easy to please and make happy.

ME##

Quote from: lacette on February 22, 2009, 04:50:22 PM
oh i don't even know.
but onetime me and my friend kd were hanging out with some guys we used to like hangout with everyday of our lives.
and we were at the quarry/pond swimming, and we were riding down the hills on our bikes into the water and my bike started to sink.
then it got stuck on a ledge so i tried to go in and get it but i was so scared cause there are fish and snapping turtles in there.
and i could see the fish so i got really upset and made my friend tanner go in and get it, but i forgot he couldn't swim and he got stuck by a log.
so i had to jump in and get him.
then we got out and i made my friend matt go in there and get it and he couldn't reach it.
so i had to call my older brother to come and get it, and he came and got it and a fish touched him and i was like holy shit good thing i didnt go in there.
and then i got intrboule from my dad for jumping my bike into the quarry.

So... A fish touched your brother and now you're scared of them?  doodhuh;

l a c e y

Quote from: Emperor LXXXVI on February 22, 2009, 05:02:53 PM
So... A fish touched your brother and now you're scared of them?  doodhuh;

oh no, i was just saying what if that was me, and i was in there and that fish touched me.
that would be terrible.
i'm scared of fish cause i was at the beach this onetime and i stepped on one and i almost fainted it was horrific.
and one time there was a dead on laying on the ground in the fish store and i almost puked.
then this other time i was almost not scared of fish anymore then this crazy guy at the pier, mike knows the place i'm talking about... but anyways he was fishing to get fish for his cat and my friend was all like shes scared of fish, and this crazy guy chased me with this fish and i almost cried.

Slim

Has anyone ever wondered what Lacey will be like in ten years? I think about it whenever I see her post. Right now, I see a career as a hooker in her future. Anyone else care to speculate?
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Classic

Hi Slim. Let me take this time to tell you I appreciate you.
Because I'm pretty sure we all think the same thing.

YPrrrr

Ezloﺕ

:)

Classic

YPrrrr

l a c e y

Quote from: Slim on February 22, 2009, 05:09:59 PM
Has anyone ever wondered what Lacey will be like in ten years? I think about it whenever I see her post. Right now, I see a career as a hooker in her future. Anyone else care to speculate?

no, i'm going to school and taking the business/marketing program and then the second year i'm there i'll be doing a co-op at some sort of bigger business, then once i'm done that i'll move on and start working some place doing marketing research. as a couple years pass and i get some sort of job built up i'm going to go get my real estate license and possibly become a real estate agent or something.
if i change my mind about that in the next year i'll go to school to become some sort of counselor or child and youth worker.
i'm thinking that some sort of job helping kids that just got out of jail would be good.
like helping them get back on there feet and help them get a job ect..

Himu

Well no.  Duh.  I wouldn't care if the person was homeless or still living with his family.

I mean, what's the point of having tons of stuff if you don't have anyone you love to enjoy it with? bassir;

Slim

Quote from: lacette on February 22, 2009, 05:22:37 PM
no, i'm going to school and taking the business/marketing program and then the second year i'm there i'll be doing a co-op at some sort of bigger business, then once i'm done that i'll move on and start working some place doing marketing research. as a couple years pass and i get some sort of job built up i'm going to go get my real estate license and possibly become a real estate agent or something.
if i change my mind about that in the next year i'll go to school to become some sort of counselor or child and youth worker.
i'm thinking that some sort of job helping kids that just got out of jail would be good.
like helping them get back on there feet and help them get a job ect..

The first job isn't going to happen because you're way too retarded and the second one isn't going to happen because you have no scruples or sense of compassion. My money's still on hooker.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

l a c e y

Quote from: Slim on February 22, 2009, 05:38:20 PM
The first job isn't going to happen because you're way too retarded and the second one isn't going to happen because you have no scruples or sense of compassion. My money's still on hooker.

whatever you think.
you don't know me personally, so you can just go keep on being a douche.

Go Up