October 03, 2024, 03:16:39 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hey Lawlz 2: The Loathinging

Started by Veal, February 21, 2009, 05:16:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Ban Lawlz?

Yes
14 (30.4%)
No
32 (69.6%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Go Down

Slim

Quote from: Bassir on February 22, 2009, 09:07:06 PM
I wish I was as lucky as Veal to be able to get such an education. I couldn't dream of it.

If only all of us had the same opportunities as Veal, think of how great this world would be. What a privileged child he is.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Veal

Quote from: Bassir on February 22, 2009, 08:56:12 PM
i'm sure they have a useful and wide variety of courses in art school

no no we don't have all the really useful courses that everyone needs to know that regular colleges teach like calculus, chemistry, world history, and more, we just take courses that actually apply to what we're doing. And we don't get those cool uh, what are they called, student teachers? Those guys who don't teach and are just there to get their degree. It is really annoying how my teachers are constantly interacting with us and teaching us new skills and helping us out. I mean it's annoying when I'm trying to waste my money and they just keep actually making me learn. Not only that but I have a full-ride so i couldn't waste money if i tried!

gosh, what am i doing here?

Quote from: Slim on February 22, 2009, 09:05:37 PM
yes i hear that here are a quite a few successful people and numerous world leaders who got their start by going to art school. veal is walking in the footsteps of legends.

yeah this is also true, it bugs me a lot that so many people from our school go on to be huge art directors and spend their whole life designing and doing what they love, that's definitely not what i want!

Veal

awww, you guys are so supportive! giggle;

thanks so much, if you want you can come visit my school and i'll show you around!

superclucky

I have this CD that came in the mail about some Uni Art school in Philly.

YOU GET A FREE MAC.
kewns are smelly

Veal

Quote from: Probably Felt on February 22, 2009, 09:21:27 PM
I have this CD that came in the mail about some Uni Art school in Philly.

YOU GET A FREE MAC.

GO GO GO

Feynman

Quote from: Probably Felt on February 22, 2009, 09:21:27 PM
YOU GET A FREE MAC.

that is nothing compared to the tremendous future that lies ahead for art school graduates

Slim

Quote from: Veal on February 22, 2009, 09:12:43 PM
awww, you guys are so supportive! giggle;

thanks so much, if you want you can come visit my school and i'll show you around!

hey man, that sounds awesome! the next time i'm in the land of false hopes and broken dreams i'll be sure to give you a ring!
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Geno

I like how Boyah is getting along now that Lawlz is gone
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Veal

Quote from: Slim on February 22, 2009, 09:25:05 PM
the next time i'm in the land of false hopes and broken dreams i'll be sure to give you a ring!

why would you go to detroit

Veal

Quote from: Geno on February 22, 2009, 09:26:30 PM
I like how Boyah is getting along now that Lawlz is gone

Slim and I no longer have a common enemy and it's causing problems.

and Bassir is still  bassir;

Slim

Quote from: Veal on February 22, 2009, 09:27:33 PM
why would you go to detroit

I went there once to watch the Red Sox play the Tigers.
Black people were everywhere.

Quote from: Veal on February 22, 2009, 09:28:35 PMSlim and I no longer have a common enemy and it's causing problems.

Which is why we need to choose a new one. How does Lacey sound?

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

StarPilot

Go Up