October 03, 2024, 03:22:18 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hey Lawlz 2: The Loathinging

Started by Veal, February 21, 2009, 05:16:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Ban Lawlz?

Yes
14 (30.4%)
No
32 (69.6%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Go Down

Ezloﺕ

:)

strongbad

Classic

Feynman

Quote from: Veal on February 22, 2009, 08:21:59 PM
And just because you say it's correct doesn't mean it is.

It does however mean you just lost any and all repute.

I don't need repute from a man from art school. spam;

Veal

Quote from: Bassir on February 22, 2009, 08:47:25 PM
I don't need repute from a man from art school. spam;

My god do you come up with these on the spot? Surely you're stealing them from somewhere because I don't get how one person could find so many slight variations of "you go to art school" on their own! Or maybe you think of them as you sit in your room stewing in your pool of cynicism and anger at everything at around you, wondering how others could possibly claim to be happy with their lives and how others manage to have friends.

Feynman

Quote from: Veal on February 22, 2009, 08:51:39 PM
My god do you come up with these on the spot? Surely you're stealing them from somewhere because I don't get how one person could find so many slight variations of "you go to art school" on their own! Or maybe you think of them as you sit in your room stewing in your pool of cynicism and anger at everything at around you, wondering how others could possibly claim to be happy with their lives and how others manage to have friends.

Look who's talking. Oh, it's the guy from art school.

Veal

Quote from: Bassir on February 22, 2009, 08:54:06 PM
Look who's talking? Oh, it's the guy from art school.

Oh look it's that kid from high school.

Slim

February 22, 2009, 08:55:08 PM #127 Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 09:04:22 PM by Slim
Quote from: Veal on February 22, 2009, 08:51:39 PM

wow that's quite a beautiful combination of words you constructed there did you learn how to do that in art school LOL
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Veal

Quote from: Slim on February 22, 2009, 08:55:08 PM
wow that's quite a beautiful combination of words you constructed there did you learn how to do that in are school LOL

Yes i learned how to do it in are school.

Feynman

Quote from: Slim on February 22, 2009, 08:55:08 PM
wow that's quite a beautiful combination of words you constructed there did you learn how to do that in are school LOL

i'm sure they have a useful and wide variety of courses in art school

C.Mongler

I hate everyone on this website, I'm leaving  hocuspocus;

Feynman

Quote from: C Mongler on February 22, 2009, 08:57:12 PM
I hate everyone on this website, I'm leaving  hocuspocus;

you get more rep for asking for a ban and bragging about it to your friends peers

C.Mongler

Quote from: Bassir on February 22, 2009, 08:59:04 PM
you get more rep for asking for a ban and bragging about it to your friends peers

but i'm not going anywhere thats the joke  giggle;

Slim

Quote from: Bassir on February 22, 2009, 08:56:12 PM
i'm sure they have a useful and wide variety of courses in art school

yes i hear that here are a quite a few successful people and numerous world leaders who got their start by going to art school. veal is walking in the footsteps of legends.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Feynman

Quote from: Slim on February 22, 2009, 09:05:37 PM
yes i hear that here are a quite a few successful people and numerous world leaders who got their start by going to art school. veal is walking in the footsteps of legends.

I wish I was as lucky as Veal to be able to get such an education. I couldn't dream of it.

Go Up