October 03, 2024, 05:22:27 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hey Lawlz 2: The Loathinging

Started by Veal, February 21, 2009, 05:16:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Ban Lawlz?

Yes
14 (30.4%)
No
32 (69.6%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Go Down

Veal

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 21, 2009, 05:28:12 PM
DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

lol

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 21, 2009, 05:28:12 PM
At least Mariofreak's thread was better and actually gave a decent chuckle.

Hey look responding to it by saying it's not funny gosh you are like one big box of chocolates.

Slim

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 21, 2009, 05:28:12 PMAt least Mariofreak's thread was better and actually gave a decent chuckle.

Actually, this one is better because it presents a more persuasive case against you.

I doubt this was meant to make you chuckle, so that's a good thing.

Quotebooted out numerous times and it really doesn't bother me, and i'm begged to come back each and every time because i give the forum a tremendous activity boost

It wouldn't bother me in the least bit, but it'd be suicide for boyah.

Your presence here drains Boyah of any possibility to be respectable. You would not be missed.

Plus, now that some Outsiders have made their way here, it makes up for the activity that you bring. I'd consider that replacement to be an upgrade for Boyah.

Quote from: lacette on February 21, 2009, 05:29:56 PM
i don't actually think lawlz should be banned.
he doesn't do anything terrible.

Your opinion doesn't matter because you're Lacey. Go make some threads about trivial shit that happened to you today, and let the big kids discuss this issue in peace.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Slim on February 21, 2009, 05:37:29 PM

Your opinion doesn't matter because you're Lacey. Go make some threads about trivial shit that happened to you today, and let the big kids discuss this issue in peace.
so members that have been here for months and are regularly active are less important than people that come here just because their home forum dies for a while

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Cookie

I think Lawls is just to complex for any of us to understand. Almost like a higher evolved human.

Slim

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 21, 2009, 05:39:51 PM
so members that have been here for months and are regularly active are less important than people that come here just because their home forum dies for a while

Nope, she doesn't matter because she's Lacey. It doesn't matter how long she's been here or if she's here for noble reasons. For god's sake, she's Lacey.

People who have discredited themselves time and time again are less important than people who haven't. That's just the way it works.
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Daddy

As for the poll, I'm going to need links to posts.  akudood;

wawi

Geno

Quote from: Raekewn on February 21, 2009, 05:58:19 PM
As for the poll, I'm going to need links to posts.  akudood;
First page of his post tracker should work fine
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Veal

Slim

russell

Veal

Det in Fā™Æ Major

Quote from: Veal on February 21, 2009, 06:14:51 PM
How are we supposed to help make him a better person if he's gone? bassir;

He won't ever be a better person - just get rid of him for good.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

[hedy]Zidone

it's always about lawlz

no one ever notices zidone

Go Up