October 03, 2024, 03:19:05 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hey Lawlz 2: The Loathinging

Started by Veal, February 21, 2009, 05:16:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Ban Lawlz?

Yes
14 (30.4%)
No
32 (69.6%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Go Down

Veal

February 21, 2009, 05:16:33 PM Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 05:21:49 PM by Veal
Prologue:
I want to start off by saying that I don't hate Lawlz. I just hate everything he does and says. I've never seen someone be such a huge asshole on the internet and be so boring about it. It's not like he's even making jokes, it doesn't seem like even he knows what he's doing most of the time. He's just constantly spewing out this endless stream of vulgarities and childish nonsense directed at people who never said anything to deserve having to waste the time to try and work their way through the vast swamp of Lawlz' muddled logic and witticisms.

Chapter 1 - Holy Napoli

What the fuck did Det ever do to you that she is subject to your slaps to the face and vomiting on her shoes every time she posts? I'm pretty sure she never even talks to you and then you respond to everything she says with "lol you look like a gorilla" or "no one cares about you". That's weird because you seem to care enough to hound her around boyah and call her the same names over and over again. Names that are totally inaccurate.

You keep saying she looks like a gorilla, which is really funny when it's not true, and this is coming from someone who looks like anne frank with bangs or as someone else said, "like a horse". But anyway it's not like any judgment you make on beauty or looks matter when you fall head over heels for this.

Chapter 2 - It's Cold Outside

Your pointless vendetta against everyone from Outsider is not only obnoxious, it's pathetic. For 2 years straight you've been saying the exact same thing over and over again: "Outsiders think they're funny and they aren't." And you view everything from anyone who comes from there (except for yourself and a strange selection of a few others) through that lens. We aren't always trying to be funny, and if we are it's to make people laugh not for some self-pleasuring feeling we get from trying to say something clever. Hey, sort of like everyone else anywhere who makes jokes.

You keep calling people "Outsiders", especially me and Slim. I came here willingly, not to troll or raid, but to actually talk to people on Boyah and that's what I've been doing. I've left you alone except for when you flop around like a retard at me. Stop referring to me as someone who's not a part of the same site you are, it's not true. Stop responding to everything i say with "wow you're an outsider your jokes aren't funny", it's not original. Stop getting your jollies from being an asshole to everyone who posts, it's not funny.

Chapter 3 - Oh That's Clever

Shut up. psyduck;

Daddy

Slim

Veal, it took me a long time to say this, but I think it's time for me to finally reveal my true feelings: I love you and always have. <3
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

I love veal
but I'm still indifferent about slim
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

Det in Fā™Æ Major

I'm taking partial credit for that Anne Frank comparison. That's seriously fantastic.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Slim

How about we add a ban poll to this? It seems appropriate.

Lawlz's reign of terror has gone on long enough.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Geno

Quote from: Raekewn on February 21, 2009, 05:23:33 PM
Great post there. doodthing;
I'm pretty sure that's always Lawlz's response when he gets owned

Quote from: Slim on February 21, 2009, 05:26:21 PM

I agree but it wouldn't work
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Raekewn on February 21, 2009, 05:23:33 PM
Great post there. doodthing;
DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

At least Mariofreak's thread was better and actually gave a decent chuckle.
Quote from: Slim on February 21, 2009, 05:26:21 PM

yeah i've been booted out numerous times and it really doesn't bother me, and i'm begged to come back each and every time because i give the forum a tremendous activity boost

It wouldn't bother me in the least bit, but it'd be suicide for boyah.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Classic

l a c e y

i don't actually think lawlz should be banned.
he doesn't do anything terrible.

Hiro

That was actually pretty well written. I like you, veal. But i also like Lawlz.

Daphnia

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 21, 2009, 05:28:12 PM
least Mariofreak's thread was better and actually gave a decent chuckle.

yeah i've been booted out numerous times and it really doesn't bother me, and i'm begged to come back each and every time because i give the forum a tremendous activity boost

It wouldn't bother me in the least bit, but it'd be suicide for boyah.

lol

ncba93ivyase

Go Up