October 06, 2024, 04:35:39 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I finally bought an Xdick 360

Started by russell, February 21, 2009, 05:08:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on February 22, 2009, 01:34:31 PM
Don't ever reccomend The Orange Box for the 360  akudood;

It's still a good game. It's only downside is the controls, which you have defended numerous times against Lawlz, so idk what you're trying to say.

Gin

Get mass effect, it's worth at least 2 or so playthroughs. Also, Streetfighter 4 is awesome, so you should definitely try to get it.

Geno

Quote from: David on February 22, 2009, 06:31:35 PM
It's still a good game. It's only downside is the controls, which you have defended numerous times against Lawlz, so idk what you're trying to say.
Well I was thinking mainly TF2
But the other games on it are still awesome.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on February 22, 2009, 07:47:08 PM
Well I was thinking mainly TF2
But the other games on it are still awesome.

Just because it isn't updated as frequently as the PC version, and has slightly inferior controls, doesn't make it a bad game.
Sure, those things make it worse than the PC version, but it's still a good game.
Honestly, I never thought that I'd be having this argument with you.

Geno

Quote from: David on February 22, 2009, 07:55:41 PM
Just because it isn't updated as frequently as the PC version, and has slightly inferior controls, doesn't make it a bad game.
Sure, those things make it worse than the PC version, but it's still a good game.
Honestly, I never thought that I'd be having this argument with you.
It isn't updated at all.
The controls aren't a problem either. The huge problem is the lack of people playing it, lack of maps, lack of updates, and its so fucking laggy.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

StarPilot

Quote from: Geno on February 22, 2009, 08:05:56 PM
It isn't updated at all.
The controls aren't a problem either. The huge problem is the lack of people playing it, lack of maps, lack of updates, and its so fucking laggy.
Uh, no. There are at least a half dozen games up at any time, and it's only laggy if it's being hosted by someone who doesn't know what high-speed internet is.

The other points though I agree with.

Geno

Quote from: StarPilot on February 22, 2009, 08:36:39 PM
Uh, no. There are at least a half dozen games up at any time, and it's only laggy if it's being hosted by someone who doesn't know what high-speed internet is.

The other points though I agree with.
half a dozen isn't much at all lol

StarPilot

Quote from: Geno on February 22, 2009, 09:24:10 PM
half a dozen isn't much at all lol
Well not when compared to games like CoD4 and stuff. baddood;

Geno

Quote from: StarPilot on February 22, 2009, 09:30:08 PM
Well not when compared to games like CoD4 and stuff. baddood;
And most of the games I ever find have only 2-4 people playing

thezerofire

alright, so a third opinion: I love TF2, but the 360 version is laggy as fuck.

Bolivian Army

It's like you people play a whole different game.  baddood;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Travis

Dude, get Halo 3, and get good at it. It's so much more fun in the long run than either Call of Duty game. There's so much more strategy and skill involved.

Geno

Quote from: Caffeine Free on February 24, 2009, 05:51:09 PM
Dude, get Halo 3, and get good at it. It's so much more fun in the long run than either Call of Duty game. There's so much more strategy and skill involved.
Halo 3 is fun
for like a month then you'll never want to play it again.
Call of Duty 4 on the other hand I've been playing it since launch and it hasn't lost any of its fun

thezerofire

Quote from: Caffeine Free on February 24, 2009, 05:51:09 PM

Quote from: Geno on February 24, 2009, 07:35:27 PM
Halo 3 is fun
Call of Duty 4 on the other hand I've been playing it since launch and it hasn't lost any of its fun

there's your problem.

Cookie

Quote from: Geno on February 24, 2009, 07:35:27 PM
Halo 3 is fun

I don't know what your talking about, I played Halo 3 for like 14 months and never got tired of it. Only reason I stopped was because my live ran out. The double exp. week ends are always a lot of fun.

Go Up