October 06, 2024, 02:23:05 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I finally bought an Xdick 360

Started by russell, February 21, 2009, 05:08:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

russell

February 21, 2009, 05:08:33 PM Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 09:47:11 PM by reefer
I got one on eBay, should arrive late next week.

What games shall I pirate? I figure the CoDs, and Dead Space looks pretty cool.

StarPilot

I've heard CoD4 was better than World @ War, but I haven't played the latter so I wouldn't know.

Also I don't know what to suggest to you since I don't really know what genres you like.

Also also, a lot of games do have demos available so you can look into some of them when you get your 360.

Geno

get Call of Duty 4. World at war sucks
Also Dead space is pretty much just worth a rent for me. It was awesome but really short.
And Viva Pinata 2, Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, Guitar Hero/Rock Band, Fallout 3, GTA4, and Gears of War 2 are some of my favorites
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on February 21, 2009, 05:14:08 PM
Viva Pinata 2, Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts
my god geno this is why your taste sucks

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: StarPilot on February 21, 2009, 05:13:20 PM
I've heard CoD4 was better than World @ War, but I haven't played the latter so I wouldn't know.

Also I don't know what to suggest to you since I don't really know what genres you like.

Also also, a lot of games do have demos available so you can look into some of them when you get your 360.
Yeah if you listed your favorite genres I could probably name the best in that catagorey
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Garahe

Try Supreme Commander or something. It's cool.
HOLY COW I'M TOTALLY GOING SO FAST-AW FUCK

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 21, 2009, 05:15:13 PM
my god geno this is why your taste sucks
Both are extremely addicting and fun games Lawlz
oh and I'm pretty sure you haven't played them.

StarPilot

Quote from: Notwo on February 21, 2009, 05:15:42 PM
Try Supreme Commander or something. It's cool.
I heard the 360 version has frame rate issues at the most random of times, but I don't know if they fixed that. And console RTS isn't really worth it if your PC can play them well.

The artist formally known

Dead Space, Condemned,  and Condemned 2.

Geno

Quote from: reefer on February 21, 2009, 05:20:21 PM
Dead Space, Condemned,  and Condemned 2.
Oh god yes the Condemned games can't believe I forgot those
Get both of them. I'm pretty sure they're $20 each now.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on February 21, 2009, 05:23:56 PM
Oh god yes the Condemned games can't believe I forgot those
Get both of them. I'm pretty sure they're $20 each now.
And like $2 on the PC.

And last I checked, Snorkel had a PC that could handle TF2 and HL2, so he could played Condemned with little trouble.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 21, 2009, 05:31:09 PM
And like $2 on the PC.

And last I checked, Snorkel had a PC that could handle TF2 and HL2, so he could played Condemned with little trouble.
Holy shit Lawlz will you shut the fuck up
we get it you hate the 360. Now get the fuck out.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on February 21, 2009, 05:32:44 PM
Holy shit Lawlz will you shut the fuck up
we get it you hate the 360. Now get the fuck out.
this is what makes you stupid

I merely pointed out Snorkel could save money because he has a computer that can handle it, and you get your panties in a bunch because you assume it's an attack on the system.

it's like a kid that flips desks when someone calls him gay--he's insecure spam;

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 21, 2009, 05:34:37 PM
this is what makes you stupid

I merely pointed out Snorkel could save money because he has a computer that can handle it, and you get your panties in a bunch because you assume it's an attack on the system.

it's like a kid that flips desks when someone calls him gay--he's insecure spam;
No it was yet another post made by Lawlz saying "lololol pc > 360"
And honestly it's getting very annoying psyduck;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on February 21, 2009, 05:38:20 PM
No it was yet another post made by Lawlz saying "lololol pc > 360"
And honestly it's getting very annoying psyduck;
Um, no, it was me merely pointing out that Snorkel could save money by buying an equal version that'll play exactly the same because he has another system that can handle it just as well.

If I ever suggest anything but the 360 version of anything, you interpret it as "360 SUCKS" and rant on for 15 pages.

just shut up goddamn

Go Up