October 02, 2024, 04:26:54 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

you are my fire, the one desire..

Started by l a c e y , February 22, 2009, 03:17:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Slim

Quote from: lacette on February 22, 2009, 05:50:29 PM
whatever you think.
you don't know me personally, so you can just go keep on being a douche.

I think I have a pretty good idea of what kind of person you are from all I've seen you say here.

And I think I will just keep on doing that. Thanks for the permission.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Travis

Slim

Quote from: Nuclei on February 22, 2009, 05:56:03 PM
fuck yeah money

whoo yeah cash money gonna get me some of that and be happy lol
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

superclucky

Quote from: Slim on February 22, 2009, 05:38:20 PM
The first job isn't going to happen because you're way too retarded and the second one isn't going to happen because you have no scruples or sense of compassion. My money's still on hooker.
I lul'd.

I love you Slim.  cjlubdoods;
kewns are smelly

Selkie

Quote from: lacette on February 22, 2009, 04:10:31 PM
i'll be truly happy when someone sets a stack of money into my hand and tells me to go shopping.

Yea, then you'll buy a bunch of stupid stuff, and in a week later be bored of it and left thinking of all the great memories you made with your 500,000 dollar automatic vacuum cleaner.

FAMY2

Quote from: lacette on February 22, 2009, 05:22:37 PM
no, i'm going to school and taking the business/marketing program and then the second year i'm there i'll be doing a co-op at some sort of bigger business, then once i'm done that i'll move on and start working some place doing marketing research. as a couple years pass and i get some sort of job built up i'm going to go get my real estate license and possibly become a real estate agent or something.
if i change my mind about that in the next year i'll go to school to become some sort of counselor or child and youth worker.
i'm thinking that some sort of job helping kids that just got out of jail would be good.
like helping them get back on there feet and help them get a job ect..

A professional student.

Feynman

no

I'll only marry someone if I'm sure I can live with them for the rest of my life.

l a c e y

Quote from: Selkie on February 22, 2009, 06:42:34 PM
Yea, then you'll buy a bunch of stupid stuff, and in a week later be bored of it and left thinking of all the great memories you made with your 500,000 dollar automatic vacuum cleaner.

no i wouldnt buy a vaccume

strongbad

Assuming that this thread isn't derailed like all of Lacey's other threads:
Honestly, money isn't a deciding factor in finding somebody that I like, and I don't think that it will ever be. This is probably because I'm really desperate and lonely, but I don't care ;)

Hiro

Samus Aran

February 22, 2009, 10:44:27 PM #85 Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 10:00:05 AM by ZAK
No, why the hell would I marry someone for money?

I'm with Chels because I love her, and we're both dirt poor. And we still will be when we get married. And I really don't mind.

Go Up