October 03, 2024, 11:29:37 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

can i borrow someones credit card number

Started by The spy who loves you, February 21, 2009, 02:55:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

give a nigga some cheese yo

y
1 (25%)
n
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Go Down

l a c e y

Quote from: MS. TRON BONNE on February 21, 2009, 03:19:27 PM
Someone lock this thread already.

hey your little friend is the one being a douche bag.
lawlz ain't doin shit.

The spy who loves you

Quote from: MS. TRON BONNE on February 21, 2009, 03:19:27 PM
Someone lock this thread already.
why does it have to be locked

why can lawlz det and lacey just stfu

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: holky shit on February 21, 2009, 03:20:32 PM
why does it have to be locked

why can lawlz det and lacey just stfu

cam
honestly
nobody will give you their credit card number

Quote from: lacette on February 21, 2009, 03:20:18 PM
lawlz ain't doin shit.

why do you even post here? shut the fuck up. i hate that your ban was ever lifted.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Fatman Scoop on February 21, 2009, 03:22:42 PM
cam
honestly
nobody will give you their credit card number
Just a couple of minutes ago you were stupid enough to think someone did. goonish

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 21, 2009, 03:25:16 PM
Just a couple of minutes ago you were stupid enough to think someone did. goonish

because shes fucking stupid enough to goonish
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Fatman Scoop on February 21, 2009, 03:27:00 PM
because shes fucking stupid enough to goonish
um i doubt it

thinking knowing the number of digits on a credit card is impressive is stupid goonish

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

l a c e y

Quote from: Fatman Scoop on February 21, 2009, 03:22:42 PM
why do you even post here? shut the fuck up. i hate that your ban was ever lifted.

um atleast i don't randomly start shit with people.
look, as soon as you get back you start shit.
maybe you should just shut the fuck up and stop acting like your fucking smart and better than everyone else.
you're just fucking gay i hope someone throws something at you when your doing your gay little plays.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: lacette on February 21, 2009, 03:28:41 PM
um atleast i don't randomly start shit with people.
look, as soon as you get back you start shit.

ah yes, you have SUCH a fabulous track record yourself goonish

Daddy

Okay, time for some forced ignore feature.

Go Up