October 03, 2024, 01:18:48 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Stop raiding NSF, kthx

Started by Silverhawk79, February 21, 2009, 11:39:32 AM

previous topic - next topic

Raid NSF?

Yes
16 (84.2%)
No
3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Go Down

Veal

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 21, 2009, 11:54:46 AM
you didn't make it

you were some little shithead that tried to dethrone skittles and me so we got rid of you
Actually, I made Level 1-1 with MF55 and some other kid, which turned into Powerspike, which turned into Boyah.
IMAGINE THAT

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 21, 2009, 02:57:06 PM
Actually, I made Level 1-1 with MF55 and some other kid, which turned into Powerspike, which turned into Boyah.
IMAGINE THAT
um yeah, who gives a shit, level 1-1 sucked

You had no part in boyah's creation and we got rid of you pretty quickly for being a dumbass.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 21, 2009, 02:58:14 PM
um yeah, who gives a shit, level 1-1 sucked

You had no part in boyah's creation and we got rid of you pretty quickly for being a dumbass.
Um, it was actually because I was trying to get rid of Lawlz, because he was ruining this place.
not like he needed much help lolz

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 21, 2009, 03:00:05 PM
Um, it was actually because I was trying to get rid of Lawlz, because he was ruining this place.
not like he needed much help lolz
uh, no

you and riosan were just greedy for power so you appointed your fat retarded ass as admin by creating an admin account (thanks to smf's shitty permissions), and you tried to get rid of skittles too

i think it's more because at the time skittles and i were the only active admins, and not because we were "ruining" anything befuddlement

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 21, 2009, 03:02:00 PM
uh, no

you and riosan were just greedy for power so you appointed your fat retarded ass as admin by creating an admin account (thanks to smf's shitty permissions), and you tried to get rid of skittles too

i think it's more because at the time skittles and i were the only active admins, and not because we were "ruining" anything befuddlement
Well, that much is true. But I did have at least some part in creating this place (or at least Powerspike, not so much Boyah).

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 21, 2009, 03:05:05 PM
But I did have at least some part in creating this place
Nope.

None.

That's like saying some guy that puts price tags on Lego boxes is responsible for any Lego masterpieces anyone ever built.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 21, 2009, 03:06:39 PM
Nope.

None.

That's like saying some guy that puts price tags on Lego boxes is responsible for any Lego masterpieces anyone ever built.
Whatever. Boyah is just Powerspike with a different name. Guess who helped make Powerspike? OH RIGHT ME LOL
And Level 1-1, which turned into Powerspike.

Classic

Golly Jee, for you wanting this forum to die, you seem to be wanting a sort of title for its creation.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: MS. TRON BONNE on February 21, 2009, 03:08:52 PM
Golly Jee, for you wanting this forum to die, you seem to be wanting a sort of title for its creation.
Damn straight.

Silverhawk79

Whatever, I'm done arguing. Think what you will, but I'm remembering why I quit visiting here.
Bye. <3

Classic

russell

silver is such a dumbass dickfaggot

Silverhawk79

Hiro

Woah what happened to you man  :(

Go Up