October 06, 2024, 10:27:44 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

doing things a certain way...

Started by l a c e y , February 20, 2009, 09:53:30 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

l a c e y

when i play saints row games or GTA i like to do things in a certain order.
sometimes people like to do all gang missions on saints row all at the same time.
i am not like this, i like to beat one gang at a time.
then i like to do a certain group of activities at the same time.
like hitman activities or chop shop activities ect...
also i like to buy every house you can get and get every car and weapon you can get.
i like to try to get every achievement possible.
i also don't like using any sort of cheat, i like to do everything the hard way.
am i the only person who likes doing things like this?

Classic

Usually, if the game has missions, I'll do exploring beforehand to get items and money so I can easily complete the missions.
As far as order of the missions, I take my time and complete them one at a time.

Geno

I did that on Saints row as well
but the game sucked so much
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

l a c e y

Quote from: Geno on February 20, 2009, 01:05:37 PM
I did that on Saints row as well
but the game sucked so much

oh no, don't even go there.
that game is the shit.

Geno

Quote from: lacette on February 20, 2009, 01:45:50 PM
oh no, don't even go there.
that game is the shit.

No. It could of been great but it just has so many flaws.
And why would you play that when GTA4 is so much better
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

l a c e y

Quote from: Geno on February 20, 2009, 01:47:01 PM
No. It could of been great but it just has so many flaws.
And why would you play that when GTA4 is so much better

i already beat gta.

Go Up