October 03, 2024, 07:25:25 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

tanning

Started by l a c e y , February 20, 2009, 09:47:02 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

l a c e y

does anyone here go tanning..
like not at the beach but in like a tanning bed, or one of the stand up ones..
cause i am going to have too do this in a couple months or so, so i can wear my yellow dress to prom and not look all pale and weird in it.
how easy is it to get burnt?
and how many times do you have to go to get a nice darkish tan?
keep in mind i'm really pale.

Daddy

I tan easily and rarely burn if I go outside. Yay for superior Italian genes. :3

l a c e y

Quote from: Raekewn on February 20, 2009, 09:52:07 AM
I tan easily and rarely burn if I go outside. Yay for superior Italian genes. :3

when i go to the beach i burn everytime.
no matter how much and how often i apply suntan lotion.
like i was laying on a blanket for like 10 minutes and the back of my legs burnt so bad.

Classic

Damn you.

Meyer Lansky

Unnatural tans are revolting/disgusting/any other negative adjective you wish to insert at the end of this sentence.

YPrrrr

Quote from: WE GET LIVE on February 20, 2009, 11:11:45 AM
Unnatural tans are revolting/disgusting/any other negative adjective you wish to insert at the end of this sentence.
I agree so much... and they're cancer inducing too!

Daddy

Quote from: WE GET LIVE on February 20, 2009, 11:11:45 AM
YES

I also find it fucking disgusting when a chick with really light blonde hair has a tan because it looks so fucking fake.  akudood; akudood;

just1more

i'm Italian but i still burn. :(

Daddy

just1more

Daddy

just1more

Quote from: Raekewn on February 20, 2009, 11:19:28 AM
Why are you defective?  akudood;

I don't know.

I burn, and then as the burn fades away I tan.

Feynman

wtf is a tan and how does one get burned by the sun

ncba93ivyase

whoa wait canada has non-arctic beaches that are warm enough to even make your flesh warm

And if you don't have naturally delicious brown skin, don't even try to get it; you're already an inferior person and you'll only look worse trying to be those women that were born better than you. powerofone;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Selkie

Go Up