October 04, 2024, 07:35:22 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

assholes on facebook

Started by l a c e y , February 19, 2009, 04:58:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

just1more

I have 593 friends on facebook.  baddood;

Boyager-wise, I'm only friends with JMV and Sam, though.

Classic

Quote from: Dean Martin on February 19, 2009, 09:00:45 PM
I have 593 friends on facebook.  baddood;

Boyager-wise, I'm only friends with JMV and Sam, though.

just1more

ncba93ivyase

BUT HOW MANY FRIENDS DO YOU KIDS ACTUALLY HAVE?

JMV has 0. spam;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

l a c e y

Quote from: Dean Martin on February 19, 2009, 09:08:48 PM
What?  baddood;

btw, I just totally facebook stalked you lacey

did you enjoy yourself?

Daddy

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 20, 2009, 01:28:04 AM
BUT HOW MANY FRIENDS DO YOU KIDS ACTUALLY HAVE?

JMV has 0. spam;
except for the fact that 3 of them have accounts here.

l a c e y

Quote from: Raekewn on February 20, 2009, 06:43:37 AM
except for the fact that 3 of them have accounts here.

so only three, just kidding.

Daddy

i also find it funny that lawlz thinks he has room to talk since on powerspike he made up this whole story about how he used to have a girlfriend named ericka when he was in new york and now claims he never had one.

l a c e y

Quote from: Raekewn on February 20, 2009, 06:50:06 AM
i also find it funny that lawlz thinks he has room to talk since on powerspike he made up this whole story about how he used to have a girlfriend named ericka when he was in new york and now claims he never had one.

oh wow, what a pimp.
if your going to make up something atleast make sure you remember what you lied about.

Daddy

Quote from: lacette on February 20, 2009, 06:54:49 AM
oh wow, what a pimp.
if your going to make up something atleast make sure you remember what you lied about.

and it wasn't even 1.
QuoteBe more outgoing. If it means having an underground friendship with geeks, so be it.

Had a few girlfriends; saw my first one nude years ago, quite a few times, actually. I've been single since I left New York (a little over 2 years), but Erika is very close to me.  wub;

There are about one or two cousins with the same last name as me, but seeing as how they're drug addicts (pretty much, the entire family has been fucked up for decades), I'm the only one with a chance to give my family name a good reputation. The last person with some claim to fame from either family was centuries ago; BrƃĀ¼ce the Great was a Scottish knight during one of the Crusades, and had many men under his control. He had a high position of power.

Failing is your own fault, no one else is to blame. spam;

just1more

l a c e y

Quote from: Raekewn on February 20, 2009, 07:01:56 AM
and it wasn't even 1.

lol what a kid.

Quote from: Dean Martin on February 20, 2009, 08:38:35 AM
accept my friend request  :(

okay, when i get home i can.
damn school doesn't allow it here.

Feynman

Quote from: Raekewn on February 20, 2009, 06:50:06 AM

The fact that you bring something like that up just proves Lawlz's point, or at least shows how insecure and embarrassed you are of your lack of friends.

Daddy

Quote from: Bassir on February 20, 2009, 10:50:35 AM
The fact that you bring something like that up just proves Lawlz's point, or at least shows how insecure and embarrassed you are of your lack of friends.
except for i'm not the one who thinks that playing a video game teaches you to get friends. psyduck;
It was showing that Lawlz can't really talk about someone having 'no friends' when he has to lie about his relationships with people.

I'd rather have few actual friends than make up stories about having friends.

just1more

Quote from: lacette on February 20, 2009, 09:19:09 AM
lol what a kid.

okay, when i get home i can.
damn school doesn't allow it here.

just an fyi, i don't allow internet people to post on my wall

Go Up