October 05, 2024, 09:36:08 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WE SAW JESUS.

Started by Andrios, February 19, 2009, 02:28:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andrios

Geno

Yeah I've met him too
I told him I'm an atheist and he just flipped me off and told my to go fuck myself.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Slim

Is that Mary Magdalene on the left?
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Andrios

Quote from: Geno on February 19, 2009, 02:29:41 PM
Yeah I've met him too
I told him I'm an atheist and he just flipped me off and told my to go fuck myself.

Where did you see him?
I met him at a bar on New Year's Eve.
Michelle was like "SHANNON I FOUND A GUY FOR YOU.  LOOK IT'S JESUS." and I nearly pissed myself.

Andrios

Quote from: Slim on February 19, 2009, 02:30:12 PM
Is that Mary Magdalene on the left?

That's actually Michelle.

Samus Aran

What the hell kind of smile is that? Is your friend one of those girls that never, ever, ever makes a normal smile in a picture?

Nyerp

Slim

Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Classic

He's kinda cute. Too bad he's probably a drunk douchebag.

Andrios

Quote from: ZAK on February 19, 2009, 02:31:27 PM
What the hell kind of smile is that? Is your friend one of those girls that never, ever, ever makes a normal smile in a picture?

Ehh, she does.  She was drunk, and ... like every time I took a picture, "wtf I was not ready!"

Feynman

Quote from: ZAK on February 19, 2009, 02:31:27 PM
never, ever, ever makes a normal smile in a picture?

Sounds like me. bassir;

Geno

Quote from: MS. TRON BONNE on February 19, 2009, 02:32:57 PM
You're attracted to Jesus? You fucking sicko he died for your sins.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Andrios

Quote from: MS. TRON BONNE on February 19, 2009, 02:32:57 PM

He was hott.  Like.. he was really nice, for the 30 minutes that I knew him anyway.  Then I got molested (right in front of Jesus too) and I was like "okay new bar!"

Classic

Quote from: Geno on February 19, 2009, 02:34:16 PM
You're attracted to Jesus? You fucking sicko he died for your sins.

I'd gladly bend over for a false savior.

Quote from: Shannon on February 19, 2009, 02:34:25 PM
He was hott.  Like.. he was really nice, for the 30 minutes that I knew him anyway.  Then I got molested (right in front of Jesus too) and I was like "okay new bar!"

Like I said, he's kinda cute.
Well, I'm glad he was nice.

Tri4se

why is jesus in the land of the moon men

Go Up