October 06, 2024, 01:32:42 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Official Lawlz verus Slim thread

Started by The artist formally known, February 18, 2009, 02:16:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Who is better?

Lawlz
10 (27.8%)
Slim
15 (41.7%)
Lock this ridiculous thread already
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Go Down

Meyer Lansky

Quote from: Veal on February 18, 2009, 02:56:50 PM
So if being on the internet is a waste of time then why point out that any one thing being done on the internet is a waste of time?
I said according to your logic.  That isn't necessarily what I believe.

Ezloﺕ

i thought it was silver who created this monster

he always said stuff along the lines of "why did i ever create that place" whenever i mentioned boyah in tf2
:)

superclucky

Quote from: Ezlo on February 18, 2009, 03:01:12 PM
i thought it was silver who created this monster

he always said stuff along the lines of "why did i ever create that place" whenever i mentioned boyah in tf2
its because you joined :|:|:|
kewns are smelly

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Ezloﺕ

Meyer Lansky

Quote from: Geno on February 18, 2009, 03:02:02 PM
Why haven't we banned Slim yet.
Why didn't your father cum into a napkin instead?

just1more

Quote from: Geno on February 18, 2009, 03:02:02 PM
Why haven't we banned Slim yet.

the same reason you haven't been banned yet

Veal

Quote from: WE GET LIVE on February 18, 2009, 03:00:37 PM
I said according to your logic.  That isn't necessarily what I believe.

and according to my logic the internet is a waste of time. yes. and i do believe it's a waste of time.

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Veal

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Geno on February 18, 2009, 03:04:02 PM
Because I'm not an outsider faggot
Yes. You're even lower than that. You're Geno.

Geno

superclucky

Quote from: Veal on February 18, 2009, 03:04:30 PM
Then why aren't I banned?
Because JMV decides to ban me instead of others. :3
kewns are smelly

Classic

Quote from: WE GET LIVE on February 18, 2009, 03:02:47 PM
Why didn't your father cum into a napkin instead?

Fredo, it's like we have the same wavelength.  cjlubdoods;

Daphnia

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 18, 2009, 02:56:09 PM
I really don't give a damn about Slim or any Outsider and the only thing that bothers me is people that constantly try to be funny, think they're hilarious, but end up falling flat each and every time.

This is your angst and your preconceived notions blinding you.

But lucky for you, you don't care. baddood;

Go Up