October 06, 2024, 03:48:40 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Official Lawlz verus Slim thread

Started by The artist formally known, February 18, 2009, 02:16:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Who is better?

Lawlz
10 (27.8%)
Slim
15 (41.7%)
Lock this ridiculous thread already
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Go Down

Slim

Quote from: Veal on February 18, 2009, 02:44:43 PM
haha i like how you keep saying this as though people care about you.

wtf what are you talking about earning geno's approval is the reason why I come on to the Internet. ;___;

Quote from: Daphnia on February 18, 2009, 02:44:55 PM
i votered for lacey in the other thread n_n

WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON MAN akudood;

Quote from: WE GET LIVE on February 18, 2009, 02:45:25 PM
Continue to try and justify this stupidity with whatever reasons you want to come up with.  You'll realize later that it will be a complete waste of your time to delve any deeper into this than you already are.

Eh, I'm not the one who made this thread. I don't take Lawlz seriously anyway and mostly antagonize him as a joke.

Thanks for being didactic, though. You've really opened my eyes to what's important in life.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Veal

Meyer Lansky

Quote from: Veal on February 18, 2009, 02:49:01 PM
Are you implying that the internet is not a waste of time?
I'm implying the exact opposite since you said:

Quote from: Veal on February 18, 2009, 02:47:21 PM
Quote from: WE GET LIVE on February 18, 2009, 02:45:25 PM
a complete waste of your time

You're on Boyah.

Quote from: Slim on February 18, 2009, 02:50:35 PM
Thanks for being didactic, though. You've really opened my eyes to what's important in life.
Appreciate the sarcasm.

Slim

Quote from: Veal on February 18, 2009, 02:52:14 PM
Please stop butting in on other people's conversations, poopface.

I know. Does he think that this thread is all about him or something? The nerve.

Quote from: WE GET LIVE on February 18, 2009, 02:52:37 PMAppreciate the sarcasm

You're welcome.
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Ezloļŗ•

:)

Daddy

How is it tied? He is so much cooler than him.

l a c e y

superclucky

kewns are smelly

ncba93ivyase

I really don't give a damn about Slim or any Outsider and the only thing that bothers me is people that constantly try to be funny, think they're hilarious, but end up falling flat each and every time.

This mostly applies to outsiders, and especially Slim.

but of course outsiders usually gather around and pretend they're all funny and rub each other off, and this only makes it unbearable

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Veal

Quote from: WE GET LIVE on February 18, 2009, 02:52:37 PM
I'm implying the exact opposite

So if being on the internet is a waste of time then why point out that any one thing being done on the internet is a waste of time?

That's like swimming underwater with someone and you push water towards them and they complain about you getting them wet.

Geno

Quote from: Slim on February 18, 2009, 02:50:35 PM
wtf what are you talking about earning geno's approval is the reason why I come on to the Internet. ;___;
I'm pretty sure that's everyones reason
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Ezloļŗ•

:)

Slim

Quote from: Raekewn on February 18, 2009, 02:55:06 PM
How is it tied? He is so much cooler than him.

Quote from: Slim on February 18, 2009, 02:31:17 PMalso, lol @ the boyagers banding together for one of their own. if you're going to galvanize yourselves behind someone, make it anyone but lawlz. srsly.

You've created a monster, JMV.

Quote from: lacette on February 18, 2009, 02:55:54 PM
slim is a dumbass homo.

You've already given me enough stuff for my sig. You can stop now.

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 18, 2009, 02:56:09 PM*angst*

HEY LAWLZ I'M TRYING TO BE FUNNY IN THIS POST IS IT WORKING!??!?!?!??!?

Veal

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 18, 2009, 02:56:09 PM
I really don't give a damn about Slim or any Outsider and the only thing that bothers me is people that constantly try to be funny, think they're hilarious, but end up falling flat each and every time.

This mostly applies to outsiders, and especially Slim.

Why are you grouping Outsiders all together when there's like 3 that actually actively go here?

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 18, 2009, 02:56:09 PM
but of course outsiders usually gather around and pretend they're all funny and rub each other off, and this only makes it unbearable

sort of like how boyagers gather around and act like 5-year-old's who got their lollipops taken away?

Yeah that's called a forum.

Quote from: Slim on February 18, 2009, 02:58:57 PM
HEY LAWLZ I'M TRYING TO BE FUNNY IN THIS POST IS IT WORKING!??!?!?!??!?

Yes! Now get over here so we can jerk each other off.

Go Up