October 06, 2024, 12:14:49 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

sometimes

Started by l a c e y , February 17, 2009, 11:51:52 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

l a c e y

i play games on my 360 just to get gamer points.

guff

Bolivian Army

Quote from: guff on February 17, 2009, 11:55:13 AM
idk what taht means.

gamer points is street for marijuana

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Classic

sometimes i like to play wii because people say i have bad tastes in gaming

Geno

Uh that's called achievement whoring
And that's one of the reasons why the 360 is so addicting
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Welcome to the world of xbox live.
PS I do that all the time

Geno

Quote from: David on February 17, 2009, 01:14:46 PM
Welcome to the world of xbox live.
PS I do that all the time
weak gamerscore bro
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

l a c e y

my thing says i only have 108 because i havent logged on in a while.
but i have somewhere around 2500.

Geno

Quote from: lacette on February 17, 2009, 01:24:47 PM
my thing says i only have 108 because i havent logged on in a while.
but i have somewhere around 2500.

108? lol street fighter and sonic

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on February 17, 2009, 01:16:13 PM
weak gamerscore bro

I own like 5 games, and I don't play my xbox that much, however when I do play it, I love achievment whoring.

Also shut up your gamerscore isn't even that impressive for somebody who spends so much time on his circle.

Geno

Quote from: David on February 17, 2009, 01:30:59 PM
I own like 5 games, and I don't play my xbox that much, however when I do play it, I love achievment whoring.

Also shut up your gamerscore isn't even that impressive for somebody who spends so much time on his circle.
cool considering I have like the 300th highest gamerscore in the world.

Tri4se

Quote from: Geno on February 17, 2009, 01:36:51 PM
cool considering I have like the 300th highest gamerscore in the world.

World Rank:   69,051

Geno

l a c e y

Geno

Quote from: lacette on February 17, 2009, 01:49:56 PM
what?

those are like the only games that give you an amount of gamerpoints that isn't a common factor of 5

Go Up