October 06, 2024, 10:25:40 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Streetfighter 4

Started by The artist formally known, February 16, 2009, 08:21:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Yes?

Yes, buying it
6 (40%)
No, not buying it.
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Go Down

The artist formally known

Geno

Resident evil 5 comes out 20 days after it
I can't afford both.
I'll rent it though
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

I get bored of fighters too quickly usually, so no, I probably won't.

Exceptions: Tekken Tag, Street Fighter II

Classic

Nah.

But my cousin is, so I'll probably end up playing it with him.

Kalahari Inkantation

nope
Most fighters just don't interest me. cnotedood;

Nate

I'll get it on PC when it comes out.

The spy who loves you

bought it today

now i has no moneys for re4 ;-;

Hiro

Quote from: holky shit on February 21, 2009, 08:55:00 PM
bought it today

now i has no moneys for re4 ;-;
it's okay re5 comes out in a month

Gin

I bought it earlier today but my cat knocked over my xbox, so the disc got so horribly scratched that it's unplayable, so I have to go dig my receipt out of the garbage in the morning and hope that gamestop takes it back or exchanges it.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Gin on February 21, 2009, 10:27:50 PM
I bought it earlier today but my cat knocked over my xbox, so the disc got so horribly scratched that it's unplayable, so I have to go dig my receipt out of the garbage in the morning and hope that gamestop takes it back or exchanges it.

they wont.

I bought it and love it. I'm still on the fence whether I like it more than third strike or not, but I think I do.  Q('_' Q)

Gin

February 22, 2009, 12:08:47 AM #10 Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 10:02:13 AM by Gin
Quote from: C Mongler on February 21, 2009, 11:56:34 PM
they wont.

I bought it and love it. I'm still on the fence whether I like it more than third strike or not, but I think I do.  Q('_' Q)
Yeah, I know, but some of the guys there know me sort of and occasionally cut me breaks if it's a believable story, but it really just depends.

So if anyone cares, I just got back from gamestop and they gave $36 of store credit for it, knowing that it was damaged enough to make it unreadable. It should have only been $30, but they gave me %20 because it was towards sf4, even though they aren't supposed to do that in this situation. So I used my previously obtained $21.61 of store credit, and my new copy came to $6.83 after tax. Not too bad.

KonohaShinobi

Waiting until the price lowers. From what I hear, everyone is playing online as Ken/Ryu anyway so that is not much incentive. plus it's a fighter and that's not exactly my favorite genre.

C.Mongler

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 22, 2009, 03:31:54 PM
Waiting until the price lowers. From what I hear, everyone is playing online as Ken/Ryu anyway so that is not much incentive. plus it's a fighter and that's not exactly my favorite genre.

You heard wrong. Its either Sagat, M.Bison, Akuma, or Zangief. Assholes fucking do the fucking Zangief spam and its fucking annoying, so I just choose Blanka and electrocute them and they loose so easily.

Nyerp

what's it like i've never played street fighter

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: C Mongler on February 22, 2009, 08:00:58 PM
You heard wrong. Its either Sagat, M.Bison, Akuma, or Zangief. Assholes fucking do the fucking Zangief spam and its fucking annoying, so I just choose Blanka and electrocute them and they loose so easily.
Seriously? I've been getting 90% Ken/Ryu/Akuma with the occasional Zangief/Blanka/Cammy.

I play Vega so I'm able to deal with Zangief players decently by just staying the fuck away from them.

Go Up