October 06, 2024, 04:31:22 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

bioshock

Started by l a c e y , February 15, 2009, 01:30:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 16, 2009, 08:15:59 PM
every mode of bioshock is easy mode due to those checkpoints
Seriously. doodhuh;

enjoy your inferior control scheme
Opinion. baddood;

Geno

Quote from: Thief888 on February 16, 2009, 09:54:00 PM
Seriously. doodhuh;
It was still very frustrating on Hard though.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Thief888 on February 16, 2009, 09:54:00 PM
Opinion. baddood;
BECAUSE PRECISION AIMING WITH STICKS IS THE BEST AND SO MUCH MORE REALISTIC

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 16, 2009, 10:40:45 PM
BECAUSE PRECISION AIMING WITH STICKS IS THE BEST AND SO MUCH MORE REALISTIC
Lawlz did Bill Gates rape you as a child or something
I can't see why there would be any other reason that you hate the Xbox 360 so much. It's a good console and you just talk shit about it at every opportunity.
Maybe you should just shut the fuck up Lawlz.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on February 16, 2009, 10:43:21 PM
Lawlz did Bill Gates rape you as a child or something
I can't see why there would be any other reason that you hate the Xbox 360 so much. It's a good console and you just talk shit about it at every opportunity.
Maybe you should just shut the fuck up Lawlz.
um this isn't an attack against the 360

It's just a fact that standard controllers never really work in first person games of any sort or RTSes.

bioshock is a first person game, and as such a mouse or pointer are the only good ways to play a game of its type

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 16, 2009, 10:47:27 PM
um this isn't an attack against the 360

It's just a fact that standard controllers never really work in first person games of any sort or RTSes.

bioshock is a first person game, and as such a mouse or pointer are the only good ways to play a game of its type
Fact is different from opinions Lawlz

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on February 16, 2009, 10:48:50 PM
Fact is different from opinions Lawlz
because precision is opinion

"YOU COMPLETELY MISSED THE BULLSEYE"

"No, that's just your opinion"

a mouse gives you a greater degree of control, through speed and direction. an analog stick and control pad are more limiting, and if you say that's an opinion you're a goddamn retard

However, standard controllers work better for some things, like actual movement. Controlling a character in a 2D platformer with mouse only == shit.

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 16, 2009, 10:53:58 PM
because precision is opinion

"YOU COMPLETELY MISSED THE BULLSEYE"

"No, that's just your opinion"

a mouse gives you a greater degree of control, through speed and direction. an analog stick and control pad are more limiting, and if you say that's an opinion you're a goddamn retard

However, standard controllers work better for some things, like actual movement. Controlling a character in a 2D platformer with mouse only == shit.
Uh I don't see any difference in precision between a mouse and an analog stick at all.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on February 16, 2009, 10:54:56 PM
Uh I don't see any difference in precision between a mouse and an analog stick at all.
and this is why you're stupid

Try doing a quick turnaround in an FPS and target something. On a console it's pretty much impossible, because a stick can only go so far; on a PC, just snap your wrist and it's fine, yet you can also slowly scroll around or do whatever.

strongbad

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 16, 2009, 08:15:59 PM
enjoy your inferior control scheme

Keep it in the thread baddood;
reported :|

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 16, 2009, 10:57:34 PM
and this is why you're stupid

Try doing a quick turnaround in an FPS and target something. On a console it's pretty much impossible, because a stick can only go so far; on a PC, just snap your wrist and it's fine, yet you can also slowly scroll around or do whatever.
k so I can spin around about 5 times in a second on Call of Duty 4.
Have you ever played a 360? psyduck;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: David on February 16, 2009, 10:58:43 PM
Keep it in the thread baddood;
reported :|
reported for irrelevant posts
Quote from: Geno on February 16, 2009, 11:00:11 PM
k so I can spin around about 5 times in a second on Call of Duty 4.
Have you ever played a 360? psyduck;
Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 16, 2009, 10:57:34 PM
Try doing a quick turnaround in an FPS and target something.
And just so you know, the 360's analog stick isn't any better than any other console's. They all do the same damn function the same damn way.

i can guarantee if 360 and pc players of any fps would be able to play together, the pc players would be able to kick their asses each and every time... thanks to the mouse

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 16, 2009, 11:03:42 PM
reported for irrelevant postsAnd just so you know, the 360's analog stick isn't any better than any other console's. They all do the same damn function the same damn way.

i can guarantee if 360 and pc players of any fps would be able to play together, the pc players would be able to kick their asses each and every time... thanks to the mouse
Yeah I play on max sensitivity and I kick ass.
ok stop the stupid arguments Lawlz

Lance Corporal Atlas

A mouse doesn't work much better than a stick unless you're console-disabled or something.

Geno

Quote from: ƃĀø Lance * Corporal * Atlas ƃĀø on February 17, 2009, 06:22:02 AM
A mouse doesn't work much better than a stick unless you're console-disabled or something.
Which I think Lawlz might be if he thinks it's that hard to aim

Go Up