October 06, 2024, 12:29:38 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

God dammit Nintendo

Started by Geno, February 12, 2009, 08:51:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

greg400

Quote from: ONEG on February 13, 2009, 12:26:28 PM
Uh no.
I just hate Nintendo fanboys
No. You just think anyone who likes the Wii is a fanboy.

Geno

Quote from: Geno the pig on February 13, 2009, 12:53:33 PM
No. You just think anyone who likes the Wii is a fanboy.
No you're a fanboy.
Most people here like the Wii and I don't hate them. Just you.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

greg400

Quote from: ONEG on February 13, 2009, 12:55:07 PM
No you're a fanboy.
Most people here like the Wii and I don't hate them. Just you.
Right, because I actually respond to your bullshit claims. If i'm such a fanboy, then why do I own a Genesis, PS1, PS2, PS3, Xbox, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo and a Wii?

You're fucking retarded.

ncba93ivyase

There's nothing worse than Microsoft fans.

They smugly use the worst modern operating system, worship the most shoddily built console ever with no exclusives or good games in general, and are usually about 14 years old.
Quote from: Geno the pig on February 13, 2009, 12:58:43 PM
You're fucking retarded.
Yeah, we know.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Geno the pig on February 13, 2009, 12:58:43 PM
Right, because I actually respond to your bullshit claims. If i'm such a fanboy, then why do I own a Genesis, PS1, PS2, PS3, Xbox, Dreamcast, Super Nintendo and a Wii?

You're fucking retarded.
Oh I just assumed you were a Nintendo fanboy faggot because you blindly supported all of Nintendo's retarded decisions my bad.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 13, 2009, 12:59:12 PM
There's nothing worse than Microsoft fans.

They smugly use the worst modern operating system, worship the most shoddily built console ever with no exclusives or good games in general, and are usually about 14 years old.
and the constant "XBOX IS BETTER THAN EVERYTHING CUZ IT HAS M GAMES NINTENDO IS A KIDDY COMPANY LOL MASTER CHEEF RULZ!!!!11!"

Still not as bad as Nintendo fanboys though.

greg400

Quote from: ONEG on February 13, 2009, 12:59:57 PM
Oh I just assumed you were a Nintendo fanboy faggot because you blindly supported all of Nintendo's retarded decisions my bad.
Right, because I made one comment about Pikmin 1 and 2 being re-released a good idea. Believe me, I sure as hell don't like everything Nintendo does.  So get your facts straight next time you want to make more retarded comments.

Geno

Quote from: Geno the pig on February 13, 2009, 01:04:30 PM
Right, because I made one comment about Pikmin 1 and 2 being re-released a good idea. Believe me, I sure as hell don't like everything Nintendo does.  So get your facts straight next time you want to make more retarded comments.
My opinions of you did not originate from this thread. :|

greg400

Quote from: ONEG on February 13, 2009, 01:05:17 PM
My opinions of you did not originate from this thread. :|
Funny you should say that considering the fact that the only time I even talk about something in that light is when someone else comments on it. Gee, I wonder who that could be.

Geno

Quote from: Geno the pig on February 13, 2009, 01:09:40 PM
Funny you should say that considering the fact that the only time I even talk about something in that light is when someone else comments on it. Gee, I wonder who that could be.
sup dawg

greg400

Daddy

Geno

Daddy

Quote from: Geno on February 13, 2009, 01:12:46 PM
June or July I forget lolo
why are you acting like this is recent

Geno

Quote from: Raekewn on February 13, 2009, 01:31:32 PM
why are you acting like this is recent
Because all they said at E3 is "Hey guys we just announced nothing but shitty games but we're also coming out with a new pikmin game kthnx"

Go Up