October 06, 2024, 04:22:58 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

God dammit Nintendo

Started by Geno, February 12, 2009, 08:51:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

So basically I was really looking forward to the "new" Pikmin game on the Wii and it would be my first purchase for the Wii since Brawl. THE ONLY DAMN ANNOUNCEMENT THAT WAS EXCITING AT E3 AND THEY JUST GIVE US A DAMN PORT?
Holy shit Nintendo not only is the port pointless because the Wii is backwards compatible but it just seems like Nintendo isn't trying to make good games at all anymore

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

greg400

Um, they are still making Pikmin 3. They are just re-releasing a couple of gamecube games with wii controls so more people can experience them. Putting Pikmin 1 and 2 out before Pikmin 3 is actually pretty smart so people actually know what the hell Pikmin is when Pikmin 3 comes out. Not everyone follows gaming websites 24/7.

Classic

Eeeeeee, don't forget the graphical updates, 16:9 support, Dolby support, and added content.  hocuspocus;

Chibi-Robo should be here soon.  giggle;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Classic on February 12, 2009, 11:20:03 PM
Eeeeeee, don't forget the graphical updates, 16:9 support, Dolby support, and added content.  hocuspocus;

but too bad they're still not hd

The Pikmin and Metroid Prime games were so beautiful, and they'd look even better in high definition. :'(

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: greg400 on February 12, 2009, 11:08:55 PM
Um, they are still making Pikmin 3. They are just re-releasing a couple of gamecube games with wii controls so more people can experience them. Putting Pikmin 1 and 2 out before Pikmin 3 is actually pretty smart so people actually know what the hell Pikmin is when Pikmin 3 comes out. Not everyone follows gaming websites 24/7.
Maybe you stop sucking Nintendo's dick.

Quote from: Classic on February 12, 2009, 11:20:03 PM

Explain this added content.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

greg400

February 12, 2009, 11:39:01 PM #5 Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 11:48:32 PM by greg400
Quote from: ONEG on February 12, 2009, 11:35:39 PM
lol looks like it's someone time of the month.

Classic

Explain this added content.

Well, so far the Donkey Kong game is the only one known with added content. There are some new levels that were added.

Samus Aran

Wow, he explains something to you calmly, pointing out where you were wrong, and you say that he sucks Nintendo's dick? Do you have a couple dicks up your ass, maybe? Maybe some sand in your vagina? Christ.

Anyway, I'm personally really looking forward to Pikmin 3, and I still need to get the second one some time...but considering how much I liked the original, I can probably already safely say that I'll love it.

Geno

Quote from: ZAK on February 13, 2009, 12:34:00 AM
Wow, he explains something to you calmly, pointing out where you were wrong, and you say that he sucks Nintendo's dick? Do you have a couple dicks up your ass, maybe? Maybe some sand in your vagina? Christ.
No I just really hate that guy  bassir;

And I'm not gonna lie I'll probably end up getting Power Tennis or Pikmin 2.  madood;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ZAK on February 13, 2009, 12:34:00 AM

Anyway, I'm personally really looking forward to Pikmin 3, and I still need to get the second one some time...but considering how much I liked the original, I can probably already safely say that I'll love it.
The second one is better than the first in every way, so you can't dislike it.

There's more treasure, more areas to explore, better camera controls, time is completely free and open, more pikmin, etc.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 13, 2009, 12:38:27 AM
The second one is better than the first in every way, so you can't dislike it.

There's more treasure, more areas to explore, better camera controls, time is completely free and open, more pikmin, etc.
Ugh one of the main reasons I didn't like Pikmin 1 was that damn 30 day thing
Pikmin 2 got rid of that and it made an amazing game

Samus Aran

Quote from: ONEG on February 13, 2009, 12:39:49 AM
Ugh one of the main reasons I didn't like Pikmin 1 was that damn 30 day thing
Pikmin 2 got rid of that and it made an amazing game

I didn't mind the 30 day thing considering it was easy as hell to beat it in 20 days or less. befuddlement

I think I beat it in 14, but I'm not entirely sure.

Nyerp

I don't like Pikmin so I don't care.

greg400

Quote from: ONEG on February 13, 2009, 12:37:03 AM
No I just really hate that guy  bassir;
Yes you hate me because I don't like the same video game console as you. Boo fucking hoo.

Geno

Quote from: Geno the pig on February 13, 2009, 10:14:39 AM
Yes you hate me because I don't like the same video game console as you. Boo fucking hoo.
Uh no.
I just hate Nintendo fanboys

Go Up