October 06, 2024, 12:30:03 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

List your top 10 favorite games

Started by Geno, February 12, 2009, 03:07:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

1. Super Mario RPG
2. Banjo Tooie
3. Banjo Kazooie
4. Final Fantasy VI whatever
5. Resident Evil 4
6. Fallout 3
7. Super Mario World
8. Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask
9. Metal Arms: Glitch in the System
10. Call of Duty 4

I felt like putting a list together,
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

1. Civilization IV
2. Pokemon Gold
3. Star Wars: Dark Forces II
4. Goldeneye
5. Super Smash Bros. Melee
6. Uncharted
7. Kingdom Hearts
8. LOZ: Ocarina of time
9. Street Fighter II: Turbo Edition
10. NCAA Football series

*honorable mentions: Banjo Kazooie, Rage, Backyard Soccer, MVP Baseball 2005, TMNT Arcade Game

I probably forgot some and will have to revise this list once I remember akudood;

ncba93ivyase

These aren't necessarily in order since the order that I like them in is constantly flipping around:

1. Sonic 3 and Knuckles
2. Persona 4
3. Team Fortress 2
4. Ikaruga
5. Pikmin 2
6. Lightening Force
7. Earthbound
8. Super Mario World
9. Mother 3
10. Metroid Fusion
Quote from: RPY on February 12, 2009, 03:20:39 PM

8. LOZ: Ocarina of time
my god ypr, even geno picked the better zelda game
Also, Street Fighter II isn't all that good after you experience III

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 13, 2009, 12:42:21 AM

Especially not the version of II he put up...I still don't get why more people haven't played the New Challengers edition.

Geno

my god ypr, even geno picked the better zelda game

And he also put Goldeneye on the list wut
I played that game recently and I realized how awful it was. It aged horribly.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

god ypr, even geno picked the better zelda game

I go more on nostalgia really... which games I enjoyed the most at the times I played them...

Ocarina of Time was better to me because it's what I played first and was original and really intriguing... from there, all other console Zelda's were just downhill for me... I probably would say Majora's Mask is better if it weren't for the time limits... I liked that I could run around aimlessly in Ocarina of Time.

I liked Street Fighter II because one day I discovered a SEGA Genesis in my grandparents' basement (must have been my uncle's when he used to live there)... It was something to do... me and my brothers would have epic battles, and it was even more fun considering none of us knew any of the special moves or anything so when we would accidently discover how to perform a new one, it was a huge breakthrough and we would talk about it for days. SFIII just didn't give me that same feeling since I had discovered how the game worked by then and it wasn't really all that much better than SFII.

Quote from: ZAK on February 13, 2009, 12:46:19 AM
Especially not the version of II he put up...I still don't get why more people haven't played the New Challengers edition.
It wasn't my Genesis, so I just played like the 4 games that were there. It was such an amazing game, and its fun to watch my little cousins get the same joy out of it that I did. New challengers is probably better, but I just grew up loving my version...
Quote from: Geno on February 13, 2009, 12:47:32 AM
And he also put Goldeneye on the list wut
I played that game recently and I realized how awful it was. It aged horribly.

Yes, I was really disappointed when I went back and played it... as a kid though, I would play it for hours upon hours. It's what got me into first person shooters, and finding all the little secrets hidden throughout was exciting.

Also, another game I forgot to mention was Wolfenstein 3D... My dad introduced me and I got hooked right away

Geno

Quote from: RPY on February 13, 2009, 03:00:21 PM
I go more on nostalgia really... which games I enjoyed the most at the times I played them...

Ocarina of Time was better to me because it's what I played first and was original and really intriguing... from there, all other console Zelda's were just downhill for me... I probably would say Majora's Mask is better if it weren't for the time limits... I liked that I could run around aimlessly in Ocarina of Time.
Uh did you even get past the part where you're a Deku Shrub?
After that all you have to do is move time around.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Geno on February 13, 2009, 03:19:16 PM
Uh did you even get past the part where you're a Deku Shrub?
After that all you have to do is move time around.
Yes... but then everything resets...

Geno

Quote from: RPY on February 13, 2009, 03:24:04 PM
Yes... but then everything resets...
There's about 5 different songs that control time.  akudood;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Geno on February 13, 2009, 03:28:50 PM
There's about 5 different songs that control time.  akudood;
But you always end up having to go back to the first day akudood;

Hiro

1. Shadow of the Colossus
2. Okami
3. Ico
4. Resident Evil 4
5. GTA San Andres
6. Zelda: Wind Waker
7. Persona 4
8. Super Mario 64
9. Zelda: Ocarina of Time
10. Rock Band 2

By the way I already know it's kind of a shitty list, I couldn't think of too much.  akudood;

Dullahan

1. Yoshi's Island
2. Super Smash Brothers Melee
3. Final Fantasy IV (II for US)
4. Super Mario RPG
5. Pokemon Silver
6. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
7. Gears of War
8. Donkey Kong Country 2
9. Call of Duty 4
10. Super Mario 64

Wrench