October 06, 2024, 12:21:26 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Favorite Mario Kart?

Started by Thyme, February 12, 2009, 03:05:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

um ya so

Super Mario Kart
2 (9.5%)
Mario Kart 64
5 (23.8%)
Super Circuit
0 (0%)
Double Dash!
1 (4.8%)
Mario Kart DS
10 (47.6%)
Mario Kart Wii
3 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Go Down

Thyme

rofl generic spam;

I've only played the original, Mario Kart 64 and Double Dash, that last one being my favorite. The multiplayer was so damn awesome.

edit: it needs a second exclamation mark ffffffffffff

Classic

Mario Kart Wii.

Double Dash was terrible.

Kalahari Inkantation

I can't pick between Double Dash and DS. saddood;

Geno

I've played all of them except Mario Kart Wii
Mario Kart DS was the best.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

Mario Kart 64 even though I couldn't unlock anything, I got the most mileage out of it

Samus Aran

64 mostly just because it had the best battle mode.

strongbad

Mario Kart DS
One of my favorite games of all time.

StarPilot

MKDS was my favorite, if only for the ability to race with others online since I don't normally have anyone decent to play with at home. akudood;

Also Super Circuit is the worst one imo but that might be because it ended up killing my GBA's shoulder buttons. akudood;

Also also I never understood why they took out the feather item after SMK it was one of the best ways to either take a shortcut or evade a red shell. akudood;

Nyerp

Hiro

Quote from: Classic on February 12, 2009, 03:06:17 PM
Mario Kart Wii.

Double Dash was terrible.
What the hell  baddood;
MKWii was by far the worst one.

DS was very much the best one.

Geno

Quote from: Wandering Hiro on February 13, 2009, 03:24:07 PM
What the hell  baddood;
MKWii was by far the worst one.

DS was very much the best one.
Just ignore Tyler.
I'm starting to think he's just trying to get attention. Nobody could have that bad of taste in games.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

Quote from: Geno on February 13, 2009, 03:27:47 PM
Just ignore Tyler.
I'm starting to think he's just trying to get attention. Nobody could have that bad of taste in games.

Um, I'm not just saying that. I absolutely despised DD.
You're just a fucking retard that can't accept the fact that people have opinions.

Wrench

Lotos

Mario Kart 64 will be a cherished memory for me.  It's such a classic.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Super Mario Kart

the feather was the best item

Go Up