October 06, 2024, 12:21:13 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Shaymin Event this week!

Started by Lotos, February 11, 2009, 06:45:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lotos

Stolen from NShit2, reposted from NSFCD.

Stolen from NS2 :X  It's at Toys R Us, currently going on, I think Saturday is the last day?

February 8th - 14th.

Bring you Diamond or Pearl, etc.  Trade that fucker over to Platinum, use the Gracidea on it and it becomes Furry Sky Forme.

Source

Also, I believe there is a $5 coupon off any Pokémon game in it for you if you attend.  Sapphire was $20, so with the coupon (before taxes) it would be $15.  LeafGreen, FireRed, and Ruby have the same prices, I think Emerald may still be at $30, I wouldn't know.

strongbad

Lotos

Quote from: David on February 11, 2009, 09:06:21 PM
People still play D/P?

I think NSider2 somehow still has an active board.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Geno

Geno

Go Up