October 06, 2024, 12:14:34 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

what's the gender?

Started by l a c e y , February 11, 2009, 08:30:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: lacette on February 12, 2009, 04:58:48 PM
and he said he didn't have a 360.

why not?

Quote from: ONEG on February 12, 2009, 04:59:28 PM
Unless you already have a PS3 I don't see why anyone wouldn't want one.

I do have a PS3, and honestly, even if I didn't, the 360 just have too many games I'm interested in. befuddlement

Samus Aran

maybe because his taste in games has led him to come to the conclusion that there aren't enough good games on the 360 to warrant the purchase of one

BUT WHAT DO I KNOW

Samus Aran

also for the record i don't really want one very much either

i'm not wholly disinterested and i'm not Lawlz so i'm not a 360 hater, but still, not interested enough

Geno

Quote from: TECTRINKET on February 12, 2009, 05:01:26 PM
I do have a PS3, and honestly, even if I didn't, the 360 just have too many games I'm interested in. befuddlement
ok you're good then  n_u
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: ZAK on February 12, 2009, 05:03:24 PM
also for the record i don't really want one very much either

i'm not wholly disinterested and i'm not Lawlz so i'm not a 360 hater, but still, not interested enough
If you ever get a 360 I will personally buy you Banjo Tooie
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

l a c e y

better question..

psp or ps3?

Geno

l a c e y

ncba93ivyase

Correction: if you have a PC made within the last 2 years, you have no reason to have or want a 360.
Quote from: lacette on February 13, 2009, 12:58:26 PM
i think psp is awesome.

The PSP sucks

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 13, 2009, 01:05:00 PM
Correction: if you have a PC made within the last 2 years, you have no reason to have or want a 360.
Or you could be one of the people who like console gaming more than PC gaming. Possibly.

StarPilot

Quote from: Geno on February 13, 2009, 01:06:09 PM
Or you could be one of the people who like console gaming more than PC gaming. Possibly.
Or you have a Mac. n_u

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on February 13, 2009, 01:06:09 PM
Advantages of console play in 1985: controllers

Advantages of console play with "classic" (ie. button/stick controller only): recognizable logo

befuddlement

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 13, 2009, 01:10:11 PM
Advantages of console play in 1985: controllers

Advantages of console play with "classic" (ie. button/stick controller only): recognizable logo

befuddlement
The only thing the PC has that the 360 doesn't in its games is modding and shit  baddood;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on February 13, 2009, 01:11:48 PM
The only thing the PC has that the 360 doesn't in its games is modding and shit  baddood;
Last I checked, that's a pretty huge and important feature, especially in online games... and the PC features free online, by the way.

The 360 has $50 online, you can't choose your method of control, and you don't get the user made content which is often more fun than the official stuff.

befuddlement

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 13, 2009, 01:14:45 PM
Last I checked, that's a pretty huge and important feature, especially in online games... and the PC features free online, by the way.

The 360 has $50 online, you can't choose your method of control, and you don't get the user made content which is often more fun than the official stuff.

befuddlement
Uh yeah most games give you a pretty good range of different control schemes psyduck;
And yeah the user content is always the best. I still prefer a console though.

Go Up