October 02, 2024, 01:38:01 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

21st Century Breakdown

Started by Wrench, February 10, 2009, 07:02:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

Discuss how amazing this CD will be despite taking a more power pop approach. I've already got it pre-ordered. May can not get any further than it is right now. Are you excited? y/y

Hiro

Yeah cool i totally know what that is

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Wrench

Quote from: Geno on February 10, 2009, 07:45:59 PM
No because new Green Day sucks

Green Day and suck do not go together at all. Better reword that.
Quote from: Wandering Hiro on February 10, 2009, 07:28:08 PM
Yeah cool i totally know what that is

Yeah cool totally don't post next time.

Geno

Quote from: Wrenchninja on February 10, 2009, 07:47:07 PM
Green Day and suck do not go together at all. Better reword that.Yeah cool totally don't post next time.
American Idiot was so terrible.

Maybe if it's closer to the 90s Green day it will be good.  hocuspocus;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Dullahan

I did not know about this until now.

I certainly hope Green Day focuses on more of Dookie's sound than American Idiot's.

Or even do some experimenting, but not overdo it like The Beatles.

Skylark

does not interest me in the slightest.
the book of right on

Hiro

I don't care either way, but i would hate it much less if it were more like older green day, or something not green day at all.

me003

Quote from: steal on February 10, 2009, 08:27:16 PM
I don't care about it, at all.

5 years is an awful long time to go without releasing an album though, so hopefully it'll be worth the wait for their fans.
It's really been 5 years? Well here's to another 5 years after this record, or hopefully it'll be their last!
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Wrench

Quote from: Geno on February 10, 2009, 07:48:58 PM
American Idiot was so terrible.

Maybe if it's closer to the 90s Green day it will be good.  hocuspocus;

It's going to be more power pop than punk rock. Whole new sound.
Quote from: Methree on February 11, 2009, 12:21:38 AM
It's really been 5 years? Well here's to another 5 years after this record, or hopefully it'll be their last!

Leave my thread now.
Quote from: Sponge on February 10, 2009, 07:52:03 PM
I did not know about this until now.

I certainly hope Green Day focuses on more of Dookie's sound than American Idiot's.

Or even do some experimenting, but not overdo it like The Beatles.

Definitely experimenting with this album.

Skylark

when is Green Day ever like punk?
the book of right on

Wrench

Quote from: Skylark on February 11, 2009, 07:23:39 PM
when is Green Day ever like punk?

No need to prove it since this does not interest you in the slightest. Oh well, better luck next time.

Skylark

February 11, 2009, 07:52:23 PM #12 Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 08:58:33 PM by Skylark
Quote from: Wrenchninja on February 11, 2009, 07:44:14 PM
No need to prove it since this does not interest you in the slightest. Oh well, better luck next time.

No, I am actually very interested in hearing how Green Day qualifies as punk music
the book of right on

YPrrrr

We'll see... I'll listen to just about anything as long as it pleases my ears

sans culottes

Quote from: Methree on February 11, 2009, 12:21:38 AM

Bands usually break apart within their first fifteen years of popularity. Even endless bands like the Rolling Stones struggled at a few points in their careers. Chances are this will be the last Green Day album people care about.
I support BUSH

Go Up