October 02, 2024, 09:24:53 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

let's assassinate..

Started by l a c e y , February 03, 2009, 02:32:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

l a c e y

the ting tings.
they suck hardcore.
i hate radio stations that play there shitty music.
if you like them, you're weird..

NAME MUSICIANS ECT... THAT YOU HATE.

Daddy

soulja boy

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

pretty much anyone in the "snap" subgenre

l a c e y

i also vote metallica and slip knot.

The spy who loves you

Commander Fuckass

Fall out boy
Disturbed
My bloody valentine
Green day
Most the shit you listen to
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Geno

Quote from: Liopleurodon on February 03, 2009, 02:59:17 PM
i also vote metallica and slip knot.

what the fuck is wrong with you. Slipknot can die but seriously what the fuck. Metallica is a legendary band.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

l a c e y

Quote from: Pancake Patriot  link=topic=43366.msg720356#msg720356 date=1233709978
Fall out boy
Disturbed
My bloody valentine
Green day

thanks dick face.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Geno on February 03, 2009, 05:17:32 PM
what the fuck is wrong with you. Slipknot can die but seriously what the fuck. Metallica is a legendary band.

their new stuff is shit

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Patriot  link=topic=43366.msg720384#msg720384 date=1233710396
their new stuff is shit
I'm not going to deny that :|
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Patriot  link=topic=43366.msg720356#msg720356 date=1233709978
Fall out boy
Disturbed
My bloody valentine
Green day
Fuck you Green Day was cool back in the day

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Geno on February 03, 2009, 05:34:28 PM
Fuck you Green Day was cool back in the day
once again their new shit sucks

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Patriot  link=topic=43366.msg720478#msg720478 date=1233711667
once again their new shit sucks
I don't think anyone will say otherwise.

YPrrrr

Akon
Disturbed
Nile
Rammstein
Soulja Boy

Geno

Quote from: YPR on February 03, 2009, 05:45:18 PM
Akon
Disturbed
Nile
Rammstein
Soulja Boy
Rammstein was pretty badass
But yeah really overrated. Agree with this list

l a c e y

meh disturbed it pretty sweet.
soulja boy can go.
idk who nile is so they can go.
rammstein i agree with.
and not akon.

Go Up