October 06, 2024, 12:27:47 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

im going to gamestop today

Started by The spy who loves you, January 31, 2009, 08:47:29 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The spy who loves you

gonna buy some used 360 games

ill have 30-40 dollars suggestions plz

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The spy who loves you

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Genie on January 31, 2009, 08:53:52 AM
Shut the fuck up.

no

and why the hell would you go to gamestop goddamn

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 31, 2009, 08:58:58 AM
no

and why the hell would you go to gamestop goddamn
Because I don't like harassing my dad to go to places he's not familiar with.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Genie on January 31, 2009, 09:01:05 AM
Because I don't like harassing my dad to go to places he's not familiar with.

order from amazon or something

The point still stands: 360's got nothing worth paying $40 for.

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 31, 2009, 09:06:07 AM
order from amazon or something

The point still stands: 360's got nothing worth paying $40 for.
I'm buying used games.

last time i bought a game for 14 bucks each

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Genie on January 31, 2009, 09:07:40 AM
I'm buying used games.

last time i bought a game for 14 bucks each
you could get the same games  on steam for the pc and things are regularly on sale

also, BROTIP: Amazon sells used goods

Phydeaux

geez lawlz stop being a dick

what do you have so that we don't tell you the same damn things

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Phydeaux on January 31, 2009, 10:46:38 AM
geez lawlz stop being a dick

what do you have so that we don't tell you the same damn things
doesn't matter what he has because every 360 game is the same damn thing

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 31, 2009, 10:47:35 AM
doesn't matter what he has because every 360 game is the same damn thing
Lawlz is such a bad troll

AND FOR GODS SAKE CAM GET VIVA PINATA 2
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Geno on January 31, 2009, 10:49:08 AM

how many god damn times do i have to tell you i dont want it

Geno

Quote from: Genie on January 31, 2009, 10:49:53 AM
how many god damn times do i have to tell you i dont want it
ITS LIKE A POKEMON STRATEGY GAME

if not get Call of duty 4 lol
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on January 31, 2009, 10:49:08 AM
Lawlz is such a bad troll

SPACE MARINES SPACE MARINES SPACE MARINES CHEESY CHILDREN TARGETED GAMES IN HOPES OF ACTUALLY TURNING A PROFIT SPACE MARINES SPACE MARINES PING PONG SPACE MARINES: THE REVENGE COUPLE OF MEDIOCRE JRPGS AND MORE SPACE MARINES AND REGULAR MARINES

facts != trolling

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 31, 2009, 10:52:33 AM
SPACE MARINES SPACE MARINES SPACE MARINES CHEESY CHILDREN TARGETED GAMES IN HOPES OF ACTUALLY TURNING A PROFIT SPACE MARINES SPACE MARINES PING PONG SPACE MARINES: THE REVENGE COUPLE OF MEDIOCRE JRPGS AND MORE SPACE MARINES AND REGULAR MARINES

facts != trolling
Too bad all those space marine games suck spam;

Go Up