October 06, 2024, 12:15:39 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

looks like im gonna have to send my wii in

Started by The spy who loves you, January 31, 2009, 08:46:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The spy who loves you

how does i do it and do i need box and original packaging if so i am a screwed mama mia :(

ME##

I think they have a form that you can fill out to order a repair on their site or there should be a repair number in the manual.  And I doubt that you'd need the box for it.

Samus Aran

lol

I'd be an ass and say "sell it," but honestly not even I would do that because I'd like just having the thing around and being able to play the few good games it has now and then.

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on January 31, 2009, 12:11:38 PM
lol

I'd be an ass and say "sell it," but honestly not even I would do that because I'd like just having the thing around and being able to play the few good games it has now and then.

That's pretty much why I haven't sold mine
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Parrot Pancake on January 31, 2009, 08:52:21 AM
I think they have a form that you can fill out to order a repair on their site or there should be a repair number in the manual.  And I doubt that you'd need the box for it.

yeah, they do and they never sent me an email reply about my request  doodthing;

It's been like a week and my wii is nothing but an SNES (the disc drive has a dual layer disc problem so I have just been using it to playthrough Super Mario RPG)

The artist formally known

strongbad

Send it to me and I can drive up there and hand it over.

Go Up