October 06, 2024, 12:19:56 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Favorite music from Banjo Kazooie?

Started by Geno, January 29, 2009, 07:11:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Genie on January 31, 2009, 08:45:25 AM
it's a good song but almost every song on kazooie is better

I thought Tooie had better music
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Geno on January 31, 2009, 12:02:54 PM
It didn't.

Jesus christ it wasn't even close to having better music.

Geno

Quote from: Genie on January 31, 2009, 12:13:22 PM
It didn't.

Jesus christ it wasn't even close to having better music.
Hailfire peaks is so awesome
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Geno on January 31, 2009, 12:13:52 PM
Hailfire peaks is so awesome
so is freezeezy peak and gobi's valley and click cluck wood and mad monster mansion and treasure trove cove and spiral mountain and mumbo's mountain and rusty bucket bay

Geno

Quote from: Genie on January 31, 2009, 12:32:45 PM
so is freezeezy peak and gobi's valley and click cluck wood and mad monster mansion and treasure trove cove and spiral mountain and mumbo's mountain and rusty bucket bay
Every stage in the banjo kazooie series has good music except for that fucking bubblegloop swamp

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Geno on January 31, 2009, 12:34:35 PM
Every stage in the banjo kazooie series has good music except for that fucking bubblegloop swamp
the bubblegloop swamp theme is awesome fuck you ;-;

Geno

Quote from: Genie on January 31, 2009, 12:40:58 PM
the bubblegloop swamp theme is awesome fuck you ;-;
The frogs make it retarded

rdl

what made kirkhope's songs awesome were the added sound effects, for the most part saddood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on January 31, 2009, 12:02:54 PM

it loses 50 points for Cloud Cuckooland

it's an abomination in music

rdl

Quote from: Kaz on January 31, 2009, 04:25:25 PM
it loses 50 points for Cloud Cuckooland

it's an abomination in music
finally someone agrees

Everytime I play that level I get a headache and I generally turn the music off after maybe a minute of hearing it because it's just that shitty. Even as a kid I hated it.

YPrrrr

rdl

Am I not a person?

Do I have to have an avatar to become a person?

Geno

Quote from: RDX on January 31, 2009, 08:57:12 PM
Am I not a person?

Do I have to have an avatar to become a person?
Basically

The spy who loves you

Sam

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 30, 2009, 12:48:46 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZANKFxrcKU[/youtube]

I actually realized that song wasn't completely original very recently when I heard it used in a commercial for something and thought it was banjo kazooie for a second. :(. I think it was that Open Season movie.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Go Up