October 06, 2024, 12:20:52 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The new Final Fantasy 13 trailer

Started by KonohaShinobi, January 28, 2009, 11:35:11 AM

previous topic - next topic

Are you going to buy FFXIII?

yes
4 (50%)
no
2 (25%)
maybe
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

http://finalfantasy13game.com/
Looks absolutely fantastic! And the in-game footage is beautiful. I, personally, cannot wait until this game is released.

Samus Aran

What, are they trying yet another new semi-action RPG approach with the battle system? Can't say I liked the way 12 did it.

But uh, I most likely won't be getting this game until a long time after it's released.

Cookie

Yeah I don't know. Only Final Fantasy game I really liked was FFIV and FFVIII. I've played them all except for FFV and I don't understand why people have orgasms over FFVII.

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on January 28, 2009, 11:44:15 AM
What, are they trying yet another new semi-action RPG approach with the battle system? Can't say I liked the way 12 did it.

But uh, I most likely won't be getting this game until a long time after it's released.
I thought you liked final fantasy huh

Also I thought 12s battle system was much better. It's exactly how it used to be except you can move freely
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

It looks pretty cool, it's good that they've finally showed us proper footage.  baddood;

Quote from: Kaz on January 28, 2009, 11:44:15 AM

It's supposed to use the old ATB battle system, unless they've changed it. 

Josh

Sweeeeeeeeet  baddood;

I'd still prefer the FF7 remake though.  >.<

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on January 28, 2009, 01:50:55 PM
I thought you liked final fantasy huh

Also I thought 12s battle system was much better. It's exactly how it used to be except you can move freely

i do like final fantasy

i just didn't really like 12's battle system much, from the small amount i played...i'd probably get used to it though

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on January 28, 2009, 04:03:19 PM
i do like final fantasy

i just didn't really like 12's battle system much, from the small amount i played...i'd probably get used to it though
Oh yeah you definetly need to get used to it.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up