October 06, 2024, 12:17:51 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

lol @ Dead rising wii

Started by Geno, January 25, 2009, 02:14:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

http://kotaku.com/5135060/no-photography-no-jumping-no-zombies

Seriously it's like they're trying to make it suck. They could of just dropped this and made a sequal to Dead Rising on the 360 but noooo.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Oh

It's on the Wii, no shit it's going to suck.

Geno

Quote from: Rey Mysterio on January 25, 2009, 02:17:11 PM
It's on the Wii, no shit it's going to suck.
Even the Wii can't make games this shitty.
Especially games coming from Capcom, who brought us the only good third party game on the Wii.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on January 25, 2009, 02:19:22 PM
Especially games coming from Capcom, who brought us the only good third party game on the Wii.

RE4?

Cookie

I thought the game sucked on 360.  :(

strongbad

I believe Capcom is using the RE4 engine, which is why jumping is gone. Also the taking pictures part of the game was stupid to begin with.

Geno

Quote from: David on January 25, 2009, 05:38:56 PM
I believe Capcom is using the RE4 engine, which is why jumping is gone. Also the taking pictures part of the game was stupid to begin with.
Obviously.
But also wtf at only being able to hold one item. How are you supposed to pick up both of Adam's chainsaws?

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on January 25, 2009, 07:33:48 PM
Obviously.
But also wtf at only being able to hold one item. How are you supposed to pick up both of Adam's chainsaws?

Well it's not obvious because nobody mentioned it yet, and it's a very important piece of information.
But yeah I don't see why you can only hold one item. You can hold like 10 in RE4.

ME##

Doesn't it say only one melee weapon, so wouldn't that be like a baseball bats or something.

strongbad

Quote from: Parrot Pancake on January 25, 2009, 08:27:57 PM
Doesn't it say only one melee weapon, so wouldn't that be like a baseball bats or something.

Aren't chainsaws melee weapons as well?

Geno

Quote from: Parrot Pancake on January 25, 2009, 08:27:57 PM
Everything you pick up goes into slots but there won't be slots.

lol

Go Up