October 25, 2024, 10:29:24 PM

1,531,341 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Your first crush

Started by Samus Aran, January 24, 2009, 03:39:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: PUDDING on January 25, 2009, 05:12:23 PM
Why? My mother left you a picture.  n_u
Did you seriously tell her you wanted to take a picture for people on the internet or is that an old picture or did you just randomly put a camera in front of her and told her to say cheese? doodhuh;

wawi

I was born asexual.
So, no one.

Classic

Quote from: Thief888 on January 25, 2009, 05:14:13 PM
Did you seriously tell her you wanted to take a picture for people on the internet or is that an old picture or did you just randomly put a camera in front of her and told her to say cheese? doodhuh;

Randomly put a camera in her face and told her to say cheese.  n_u

Samus Aran

Quote from: Alicia Melchiott on January 25, 2009, 05:15:07 PM
I was born asexual.
So, no one.

did you spore yourself a lot when you hit puberty

Classic

Quote from: Kaz on January 25, 2009, 06:22:18 PM
did you spore yourself a lot when you hit puberty

That's hot. yes;

strongbad

Quote from: steal on January 25, 2009, 08:27:09 PM
Such awful clinginess somehow still remains as what feels like one of my major flaws. >.<

Same here. I've liked the same girl for the last three years, and she will never be mine ;-;

Feynman

Quote from: David on January 25, 2009, 08:52:57 PM
Same here. I've liked the same girl for the last three years, and she will never be mine ;-;

Same here. ;-;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Pyrate on January 25, 2009, 09:49:52 AM
How did you see her naked?
i think i told the story a couple of times

She invited me to her birthday party and took me up to her room to see her change her clothes. A few weeks after the party, she was on some monkey bars above me during recess and wearing nothing under her shorts, allowing me to see her giblets again. :|

but i believe she's since died, which is sad because she was a lovely white lass

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Friendly Hostile

I had a crush on one of my best friends for a while around 5th grade~6th grade, but quickly realized it was silly and would never amount to anything, and thus moved on.

Nyerp

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 26, 2009, 02:47:07 AM
i think i told the story a couple of times

She invited me to her birthday party and took me up to her room to see her change her clothes. A few weeks after the party, she was on some monkey bars above me during recess and wearing nothing under her shorts, allowing me to see her giblets again. :|

but i believe she's since died, which is sad because she was a lovely white lass

she sounds like a dead slut

Garahe

I believe it was a girl named Megan, and I started to like her about... Last year?

Damn, I'm like... So fucking slow when it comes to liking people.

Oh wait, no there was an earlier one. About grade five. Like Friendly Hostile I realised it was stupid and I gave up on it too. Haven't seriously cared for many people since.
HOLY COW I'M TOTALLY GOING SO FAST-AW FUCK

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Notwo on January 26, 2009, 11:33:48 AM
Like Friendly Hostile I realised it was stupid and I gave up on it too. Haven't seriously cared for many people since.
I have a feeling they weren't for the same reasons though.

Garahe

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on January 26, 2009, 11:45:40 AM
I have a feeling they weren't for the same reasons though.

Probably not, no.
HOLY COW I'M TOTALLY GOING SO FAST-AW FUCK

Meyer Lansky

Mara Lopez, from Kindergarten until the middle of 2nd grade.  I just stopped caring after that.

Oddly enough, my current girlfriend's name is Amara.  O_0

LCK

My first crush, I believe was in first grade. Her name was Tasia.
I never really had any problem talking to her, but I thought if I told her I like her she would think I was "icky".
Oh well.
I'm good friends with her to this day, but nothing more.

Go Up