October 25, 2024, 10:28:58 PM

1,531,341 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Your first crush

Started by Samus Aran, January 24, 2009, 03:39:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

When I was in second grade I had a massive crush on this girl named Robin. I played tether ball with her every day during recess and sometimes after school as well. She was a total tomboy and wore denim shorts like practically every day (this was in CA, so we wore shorts a lot). Also, I seem to recall her being a big troublemaker, and got "pink slips" a lot. I don't quite remember what those did...I think they contacted your parents or something about your misdoings.

Anyway, I thought she was amazing and I thought I loved her, and I even told my best friend that I loved her and he was like "ew wtf."

Tell us about your first crushes.  hocuspocus;

Hiro

When i was 3 i loved Mackenzie, and in 3rd grade i loved Natalie. She moved away after that year :'(

strongbad

This girl named Kayla who was really cute who I barely talked to. Second grade, I think.
I remember one valentines day when you were forced to get a valentine for every person in the class, I slipped a note in her card saying that I liked her or something and she stopped talking to me ;-;

She's a huge slut now, and I could probably get with her if I wanted :)

YPrrrr

In third grade, I was obsessed with this girl named Maggie, who was new and basically the nicest girl I had ever met. Sometimes I would even skip playing football with my friends to play tag or some other game with her. She left after one year though and I never heard from her again

Thyme

Some girl in 6th grade named Julie. Yeah, I was a late bloomer. giggle;

ME##

lol my best friend from forth grade to the beginning of eighth grade ;_;

The spy who loves you

Quote from: YPR on January 24, 2009, 03:44:36 PM
In third grade, I was obsessed with this girl named Maggie, who was new and basically the nicest girl I had ever met. Sometimes I would even skip playing football with my friends to play tag or some other game with her. She left after one year though and I never heard from her again
:(

Classic

Well, in 3rd grade, I liked my best friend but I didn't understand why boys were in love with girls so I kept my mouth shut. :]
In 6th grade, my best friend.
In 9-11th grade, this pothead skater.
In 12th, my new best friend. :]

Of course, I kept my mouth shut or I'd be killed. :]

Samus Aran

Quote from: TX LIL ROD on January 24, 2009, 04:17:40 PM
:(

what a quality post

Quote from: Thyme on January 24, 2009, 03:45:46 PM
Some girl in 6th grade named Julie. Yeah, I was a late bloomer. giggle;

i once had a crush on a girl named julie also

The spy who loves you

I also had a crush on a girl named julie in 6th grade.

[REDACTED]

January 24, 2009, 04:30:22 PM #10 Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 04:35:57 PM by Ethereal
I actually had my first "crush" on a girl in the first grade. But I didn't understand what "love" was until much later. Yeah.
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

The spy who loves you

who was your first gay crush

Pyrate

Idk, I was always horny so I had a lot of crushes. I think my friend Chase was my first, though. He was weird. cjlubdoods;

Classic

My only straight crushes have been Sam or Pyrate.  cjlubdoods;

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Go Up