October 25, 2024, 08:23:10 PM

1,531,341 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Your first crush

Started by Samus Aran, January 24, 2009, 03:39:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

piano moths

My first crush that I can remember was on this boy named Dylan. He went to my pre school and taught me how to do a push up. He also graduated from my high school.
kill them w kindness

YPrrrr

Quote from: anal jesus on February 18, 2011, 09:38:27 PM
the first crush i recall was in fifth grade
i still know her. she's a hippie with no direction who flirts with heroin on occasion
Introduce me  pls

sans culottes

Quote from: YPR on February 19, 2011, 03:48:28 AM
Introduce me  pls
naw dawg, she has a boyfriend
he also does heroin lol
I support BUSH

The spy who loves you

Quote from: anal jesus on February 18, 2011, 09:38:27 PM
the first crush i recall was in fifth grade
i still know her. she's a hippie with no direction who flirts with heroin on occasion
flirts with heroin? befuddlement

burzumfan420

the gguy who fucks wonder woman does heroin

the shortest route to the sea

My first crush was at a 4/8wk summer arts camp. Our relationship preceded like this:
Summer 2006: became vaguely close friends in the same creative writing class. Fell in love with him, confessed, he came out to me as a transdude (was feminine presenting).
Summer 2007: I spoke 4 words to him over 8 weeks.
Summer 2008: I didn't go to the camp, went to the ending festival, was right behind him and couldn't get up the courage to talk to him. Freaked out.
January 2010: have mostly gotten over this 1-sided 3.5 year crush, stumble across him in a youth trans group in the area. we never hang out. he's so nonconfrontational that I grow a pair and move on.
September 2010: go to Oberlin, become a liberated trans poly chick.
turned out well.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Patrick Stickles

my first crush was on this girl named annie in 2nd grade. we had to write stories about stuff in class and i wrote mine about her. it was 28 pages on green lined paper, so that's maybe a page in actual writing.

then she moved away after that year and i was very sad :(

but then facebook was invented! and i tracked her down and told her about all this (since it was like 10th grade it was not a big deal) and she was like oh hey i'm actually going to be visiting your town in about a week so we should meet up. apparently i've lived two houses down from her grandma for my entire life, so we were supposed to meet up on christmas. but it snowed and i had a family party so i couldn't go for some reason or another. we haven't talked since.

but since we're still facebook friends i see her on all the time and she's gotten a lot trashier since then. she's seeing this kid that's only two years older than us but she hangs out in the slums of my home town (which she moved back to when i went to RIT) with some really scummy people, and a lot of people who are in their 30s and such and seem to be going no where in life.

and yet beyond all this i still for some reason idolize her and think it would be awesome to hook up with her.
What the fuck was it for anyway?

piano moths

every time I develop a new crush it's so big that anything before it seems less like a crush.
kill them w kindness

The spy who loves you

Go Up