October 06, 2024, 12:20:03 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I got CoD:WaW

Started by me003, January 19, 2009, 09:37:54 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

me003

so now I need some fools to play with.

Send me a PM if you want to play sometime or like what times you usually play, because I don't play all the time.  ghouldood;
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

strongbad

Did you get a 360?
Specify the version lol

me003

Quote from: David on January 19, 2009, 09:59:59 PM
Did you get a 360?
Specify the version lol
My bad, yes I got a 360 and I got it for the 360.

LCK

Beat the game and kill some Nazi Zombies.

IT'S FUN.

UnagiPower

nazi zombie mode is better than the actual online

Geno

The only thing fun about that game is Nazi Zombies

otherwise CoD4 is much better
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

me003

Quote from: Zangief on January 20, 2009, 04:30:29 PM
The only thing fun about that game is Nazi Zombies

otherwise CoD4 is much better
Alright yea, I got nazi zombies and it pisses me off playing online with people who wont even fucking revive you while they're sitting upstairs in the corner with the flamethrower cuz that's clearly the best strategy to win. >_>
And yea I played a bit of COD4 and i was upset when I heard COD waw was going to be WWII again.     but  multiplayer is still fun.

Im craving fallout though, watched a friend play a little after you get out of the vault and you face the first super mutants and it was AMAZING!

Geno

Quote from: Methree on January 21, 2009, 01:45:55 AM
Im craving fallout though, watched a friend play a little after you get out of the vault and you face the first super mutants and it was AMAZING!
lol that's just the beginning
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: Zangief on January 21, 2009, 07:09:47 AM
lol that's just the beginning

Yeah just wait before it starts getting boring and repetitive :o

[spoiler]jk i love that game[/spoiler]

thezerofire

personally, I like the multiplayer despite the terrible balance on tank maps.

also, Nazi Zombies is now automatically unlocked, if you're a person (like me) who can't be bothered to play the campaign.

Doodle

I have it for Wii, so...

Go Up